About me, my family and anything scrap related

Thursday, March 1, 2012

White With 1 March Challenge

Hiya girls.
My posts are getting shorter and shorter.....still chasing my tail fitting in kids, work, life, etc etc.
I must try and think of something exciting and funny to say next time....lol.

White With 1 this month is to create a page using White + Kraft + Layering.

I had these photos from another little project you might see in a few months so I thought I should use them up and this page went from somewhere unknown.... to somehow here....not sure how but in the end, I loved the result.

A close up to show my layers.
















And a wee bit of texture

When we have a free day on a weekend, we generally head out on a Road Trip.  This particular day we went down to Mornington in Victoria and had a play on the beach. I hope the kids will grow up remembering the different places we discovered on our trips.


Jasx

32 comments:

  1. Seriously!!!

    LOL!

    This is so stunning Jas - this is my newest fave! Absolutely brilliant layout! (if you can even call it a layout - it's more like a work of art!). Totally love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jas, this is breathtaking...seriously!! Adore your little stack of circles around your photo and your stenciling. Just awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE how you created your layers & the masking looks fab! So beautiful!!! I'm sure your kids will have very special memories of their road trips :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful Jas.. adore the masking, yummy texture and monochromatic colours.. stunning work as usual!! :)) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! The texture and dimension is awesome!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just stunning! Absolutely beautiful! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh Jasmine, totally **heart** this. The texture and dimension is absolutely fabulous... LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. UM! SPEECHLESS...... LIKE SERIOUSLY What do I say to this is!!!!
    OH MY GOODNESS A.M.A.Z.I.N.G, S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G, DE-LISH!!!
    Every time I stop by you are A ROCKIN GIRL...... ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the way you stamp on the layouts, it adds so much texture, it's beautiful ! Thanks for your kind words on my blog too !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love everything about this one. The minimalist colour scheme and the texture is very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Jasmine I love that texture ....
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! This is incredible..LOVE this. Gosh Jas..breathtaking! LOVE the details and love the way you used texture. WOW girl...keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, Jas, this is SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I love it!!! the colors, details and the white space, perfect!! Oh girl, you made a miracle in the life of someone else when you donated blood, Believe me!! Lots os blessings!
    Thanks for all the love!
    A big Hug! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your stencilling, love the hessian, love the little circle photo just love everything about this. What great inspiration you have given everybody.
    Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your page, very earthy and natural, and love that little circle with all it's beautiful layers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. divine Jas ... always fabulous photos and such arty techniques on your work ... loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous, I love the white flowers on the kraft. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOL! Hey thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog, Jas! Yep - I have been cheeky!!! I have known for a month now about the RDA thing! Hehehe!!! I'm SOOOOOOOO stoked, hey!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh WOW Jasmine!!! I would never think that those 2 colors could make something so gorgeous! This is just stunning! I love the flowers! This is just awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOVE this one Jas! Perfect for the challenge & you have used my favourite hessian/burlap ribbon!! Sorry you are so hectic these days - I know the feeling - hope it all calms down soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is stunning... love all the layer, textures and colours. Thanks for the inspiration and sharing your gorgeous creation. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous Jas just love the crispness of the white texture is brill, and what can i say about those awesome layers except amazing ...thanks a bunch as well

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMG!!! My jaw just dropped!! that is just AMAZING.. the stamp painting.. the photo rounded and stitched - the sepia feel...

    alll just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh, Wow! This is just amazing, Jasmine! So striking, so artistic, so very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow! Jas this is absolutely stunning! Love EVERTHING about this!

    ReplyDelete
  26. So gorgeous and artsy. I simply love it!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm in love I'm in love yes I am!! Not much else to say than shout FABULOUS from the roof tops! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  28. Jasmine - this is EXQUISITE! So breathtakingly beautiful! I would LOVE to see your work on Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete