About me, my family and anything scrap related

Thursday, March 29, 2012

123 Challenge

Just in time to enter my page at 123 Challenge this month which is:


COLOUR:
Metallic Blue
WORD:
123
TECHNIQUE/EMBELLISHMENT:
use something ORGANIC
I don't think I can get anything more organic than my green feather peeking in the background.  DD and I found it on the way home from kinder a week or so ago and it fitted in with the page perfectly.

Using '123' with this photo of my Goddaughter was a bit tricky but then I found this quote and I thought it went perfectly with the photo.


Well it is the last day of school tomorrow for the term. I am really looking forward to two weeks off.  Time to relax and enjoy the days with the kids. No daily routine.....just a bit more mess.....lol.

And tomorrow I am off to the Paperific Expo in Melbourne.  It has been a little disappointing the last few times but...if there is paper, mist, chipboard, punches, glue, inks, and anything else scrap related all under one roof, then I will be sure to enjoy myself and walk out with things I just had to have.

Jasx
 

14 comments:

  1. Love your LO, have fun at the Paperific show :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fab time at the show...gorgeous layout that photo is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks sensational Jas.. sorry i havent been around here lately.. and THANK YOU so so so very much for visiting and leaving some love on my blog..woot woot.. yay...

    hoep you have a SUPERB day at the show... enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so bright and bold and totally unique- amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous page, Jas!! love the photo and the colours are so bright!
    Have fun at the show and have a great week with your kids!!
    Hugs!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jas
    gorgeous! I am looking forward to catching up with you in april xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. just love this Jas, you are on fire girl !!!!! such amazing creative-ness love all your fabulous ideas ... awesome work xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous!!! Stunning colours and that bow looks really cool!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesomely Fab Jasmine!!!! What's not to lurve?
    xx
    Gi

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a dificult chalenge and color but you made a fantastic layout!!! Have fun at the expo!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Luverly my friend! Great 1,2,3 quote!! Love the feather and the bow too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh what a wonderful lo! Love the mix and that pic is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous mix of colours Jas, your feather looks fab. Enjoy the holidays - fingers crossed for no fighting ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope you had loads of fun at the show and came home with laden bags of goodies! gosh this challenge is a tricky one but you did absolutely great! the pic is great and the feather definitely is organic! xoxox

    ReplyDelete