About me, my family and anything scrap related

Sunday, December 18, 2011

TCR #89

Well I have finally joined in at The Color Room this week.  I have been loving the palettes but I just haven't had time to play.
This week's combination of colors is so yummy so I had to play along.

In case you haven't seen the palette, here it is:

I created my page using some Christmas photos taken this week. I don't think I have ever done so many Christmas pages as I have this year and I am actually enjoying them.

So a couple of sneaks first:



And this:

I hope you are having a fabulous weekend.  Just think, this time next week we will all be enjoying ourselves on Christmas Day.

Jasx

13 comments:

  1. Stunning. Love how you did the photo banner xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!! just stunning!!! love it and love those colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Jas !!!!!! this is perfectly perfect !!!!! exquisite, magnificent, dreamy, wonderful and more ... a total masterpiece ... love it to bits ... hugz x
    Baden has had a couple of painful, sleepless nights, poor darling lets hope today is better xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is STUNNING! I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and a fabulous New Year. Take care xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooohh Jasmine!!! This is exquisite. I LOVE those photos as a banner. So glad you got a chance to play at TCR. Wouldn't surprise me at all if you were featured next week!! You are such a gorgeous and creative soul. Have a beautiful christmas with your family. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW jasmine this is definitely my fab,, those photos are so cute and the layout stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! You nailed it. LOVE the colours and the layers. Simply stunning :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is amazing! It also works for the challenge at ScrapFit for little photos! Maybe you can post it there?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great page! I love how you made a banner with the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH! MY! this is Totally GORGEOUS JAS!!!
    You have TOTALLY nailed this Week TCR....
    Those Photos are AWESOME & you have scrapped them Perfectly......
    WISHING YOU & your Family A VERY Merry Christmas & a HAPPY New Year.......... ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW Jas...you have officially blown me away!! LOVE the gorgeous distressing and misting here...totally fab! Take care :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Goodness! This is stunning to the MAX! Love everything about this, Jas! :D

    Merry Christmas! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous layout ! Love the colors and the banner.

    ReplyDelete