Just popping in to tell you my Scrappy News.
I am very excited to be joining Mel and the White With 1 team. I love the pages created by the CT and entrants using just white and one color and I actually find it a big challenge so I love the idea of working on the CT and seeing what I can create.
This months challenge is to create a layout using the following criteria:
WHITE + CHRISTMAS THEMED + CHRISTMAS PHOTO
** Christmas Themed... well these days can include any colours, so what we want this month is for you to take your inspiration from a Christmas/Non Christmas paper range, feel free to use those papers if you wish, as you can see from the CT's stunning examples you can stick with white + ONE colour or feel free to run wild and use as many as you want...
And here is my sample. It was so so hard to photograph silver and white. I tried at different times of the day, different rooms, outside etc etc and this was the best I could do sorry.
I took inspiration from the silvers in Creative Imaginations Winter Song Collection to create my page.
And inside the envelope are these cards, handwritten/drawn by the kiddies. Very useful too when Santa needs to work out what to buy/make.
So while I am here and because I have been a slack blogger lately, I will update you with Kraft It Up's December challenge.
You need to create a page about your Christmas traditions.
You don't have to do a few traditions, you can pick your favourite, it is totally up to you. We need you to have a photo of your tradition and your creation must be on Kraft Cardstock or Kraft Patterned Paper...
My tradition was about Trimming the Tree.
Every year the kiddies help decorate the tree. They do a wonderful job and amazingly, there are never any fights, although we all have to have a turn at putting the star on top.
The photos kind of look like one of the old fashioned TVs ??? or not??? It is my imagination running wild again??? Honestly, I don't take any happy pills, I just realised when I put them together that it was like looking into a TV......you still don't see it???
And to my dear friend Heather, thinking of you and I hope Baden is feeling better soon.
Enjoy your weekend.
Jasx
P.S. I have been a bit quiet on the commenting on the blog thingy this week. I hope to catch up with you this weekend. I have been having a quick looksee but just busy busy lately to actually sit down and have a good look. But I will.
Awesome work Jas! Congrats on your new posi! Great stuff! I don't know about the TV thing... LOL! It didn't strike me as a TV at first but the more I look at it the more I see it now... like one of those magic eye thingos ha ha ha!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous work as always Miss J!
ah sweets :)
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS on the WW1 team :)) YA.. and those pages are lil rippers.
and no need to apologise about the commenting, i think we are all in the same boat.
enjoy your weekend x
COngrats on the new DT... love your layout for the challenge.. so beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on joining the WW1 team Jas! Your layout is fab! Lol! I'm sure I can see the tv thingo you are talking about. Oh, and I love the kids' Chrissie lists. :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend. xx
Hey Jasmine!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the White with 1 gig - you will do an awesome job, love your first challenge example, you nailed the colour combo! Great idea with kids christmas list - it's looking like the ones over here Lego, lego and more lego!
Love the second layout - it does look a bit like a TV!
Hugs
xoxo
Fabulous pages and big congrats on the WW1 DT spot.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on joining the WW1 team. Love your silver/white page. And sooo love the effect of the photo from your KIU page too xo
ReplyDeletewhat an awesome surprise Jas .. woohoo congrats to you .. on another team together .... fabulous page love the silver looks amazing .. big hugz and welcome aboard .. you will love it xox
ReplyDeletecongrats on WW1 - you are a busy girl - so glad you can share your creative talent!! Love both LO's - the kids picture is adorable. Happy weekend.
ReplyDeleteoh I know what you mean about busy, I haven't been commenting like usual either, haven't been blogging either, haven't scrapped so nothing to blog about! ha!
ReplyDeleteAnyway Congrats on the WW1 DT, that's great and I love your sample, really, really pretty. the coloured photo with the silver is so effective. Oh I love Lewis' list, more friends. So sweet!
Love the KIU sample too, gorgeous red ribbon!!
cheers have a great weekend! x
Love both of these Jas! That envelope with all your kids santa lists is such an awesome idea. They will love looking at them when they get older! Congrats on your new DT position too!
ReplyDeleteOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO how delish delish delish is that first one!!!!!!!!!!!!1
ReplyDeleteHi sweet and dear friend!!!!
ReplyDeleteFirst of all thanks for the lovely comments on my blog!!!
You always do a amazing and wonderful work!!You inspired me a lot!!!
Congratulations for your DT position!!!I love your page just gorgeus and simple...perfect match!!!
I wish a wonderful weekend.
Big kisses and huges from Brazil
Cynthia
Thanks for all your comments - don't expect them all at this busy time so don't stress :) Congrats on making the WW1 team - I do love those challenges although I think I've only played once - shameful I know...and I love the envelope idea & Lewis's "more friends" note - how darling is that - ?!? - and yup I see the big black & white TV thing LOL - and love the red ribbon & the main embellishment cluster on the right - fabulous!!
ReplyDeleteTOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT Miss J!!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS on your WW1 CT spot!!
Just love your Layout & what a FAB idea with the kids wish list in the envelope!!!
I also Love the layered Photo on your KIU layout....
DO I SPY! the Ribbon from the Tidbits In Time - September KIT??? LOL!
I think it's just that time of the YEAR & I struggling to try to keep up with posting commenting too, I fell most of us are in the same boat... Have a Wonderful Week
xx
Congrats on your CT position over at WW1. Well deserved. You never fail to inspire us with your yummy creations. I just love the envelope with the little lists in from yours kids. What a great keepsake. Great layouts. Cheers Di xx
ReplyDeleteWOOT WOOT Jas! awesome news - CONGRATS on the WW1 gig!! I say, how cute is the kids' list!! Love both of your pages, the silver&white must be spectacular IRL. Each week sees me just adding on to my list of to-do's, I feel so bad for not having visited you in eons and still you leave absolutely beautiful comments for me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Jas, thank you! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteI see it!!!I must be on the same happy pills as you. lol
ReplyDeleteGorgeous work Jasmine and congratulations on the DT gig. Totally deserved. xx
YAY!!!!! So happy to be on the same team as you Jasmine!! CONGRATS!! And these layouts are just beautiful!! LOVE your childrens' wish lists. So cute. :-)
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS Jas on your new DT position!!! You will love being on that team! Beautiful layouts as always and I adore your kids list...too cute :))xx
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your WW1 DT possie Jas!! LOVE your beautiful LO's.. the kiddies wish lists are so cute!! Can totally relate to not being able to get around to much blog commenting, it gets so difficult at this time of the year. We're off to NZ on Friday, so I will wish you are your family the most wonderful fun filled Christmas and fantastic New Year.. big hugs :))
ReplyDeleteCongrats Jasmine!!! What a fantastic idea to keep the list in a layout!!! What a great memory for them when they grow up! I love it!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHugssss!!!