I am actually wearing a maxi dress today. It is so beautiful and warm in Melbourne.....at last.
I wanted to put on a skirt but my legs are so white I look sick so maxi it is until my legs see a few rays.
On my weekend away with the girls I actually managed to create a couple of pages for challenges, rather than just DT work so I will share my White With One page today.
This is my hubby Nick whom I am so proud of. He works hard with our family business and his success amazes me every day. We took a risk a few years back (two months after child number 4 arrived so not the best timing but.....if you don't try it, how will you ever know) starting our company and since then it is getting stronger and stronger.
The Prima iron on quote I have used for the title and journaling was perfect.
Can you see the grubby prints all over it? Well when I was stitching, the ink was still wet from my butterfly stamp and there were two grubby prints on it so I added a few more to make it look like I meant it....lol.
And a couple of close ups because it is hard to see the detail in the black.
Thanks for popping by and having a gander.
Jasx
Ooooh lovely. So great that the risk was worth it too.
ReplyDeleteHey Jas! just trying to visit some friends..
ReplyDeleteThis looks awesome. Love how you used 2 basic colours to create something stunning. Well done.
Arent you glad you took the chance and started your own company? I can understand because we did the same and luckily it worked out and now I am able to stay home.
Take care. I hope you are well,
Love your quote - this page looks fabulous and so do the fun textures. Awesome. Enjoy the sun!!
ReplyDeleteWOW JAS !!!!! this is sooooooooooooooo awesome and stunning ..... love the pic of your hubby and the embellies and masking on your page a just fabulous ... hugz x
ReplyDeleteWhat a great LO! I love how you embraced the ink slip up, it totally works.
ReplyDeleteYEAH! we took a Leap & Started our own Business 4 & 1/2 Years ago & We are SO glad we did!!!
ReplyDeleteI able to be a SAHMother & work with Hubby when needed... LOVE it!! Well most of the time.. hehehehe
SENSATIONAL Layout JAS!!!
Love all your Details here....
The Stitching looks ACE!! The Stamping is AWESOME & the little cluster of Embellishments are FABBO......
Stunning layout Jas!! You've pulled off this colour combo perfectly. Lol! I didn't even notice the grubby prints. Must mean you've done a great job 'hiding' it. Enjoy the gorgeous weather. :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a gorgeous layout Jas, I haven't done this challenge yet, bit scared of the no colour thing but you've done a super job. thanks again for the
ReplyDeletebubble wrap :)
Gorgeous work Jas...love how you've worked this colour combo & the large bubble wrap stamping looks awesome!
ReplyDeleteAmazing layout, love all the stamping , just stunning :)
ReplyDeleteWOW Jas, this LO is amazing! Love all the details and I wouldn't have noticed the grubby prints. Love all the details. You are one awesome scrapper. I love your work. So inspiring!!
ReplyDeleteThis is absolutely stunning Jas!! I don't think I'd be able to do something this effective with just black and white but yours is brilliant!! We had a nice sunshiny day here in Adelaide too but unfortunately I had to work all afternoon :(
ReplyDeleteLooks fabulous. Very masculine indeed. I love the little Prima quote. I have got one of these but I haven't used it yet, now I see how good it looks I will have to. Cheers Di xx
ReplyDeleteWOW Jas good for you darl!!!
ReplyDeleteYes We started our own business 3 years ago and yes im also a proud wife of me hubby!!!! we have never looked back either!!!!
This layout is just divine i just love it all!!!!
Take Care
TONI
XOXOXO
wow Jas - stunning page of Nicholas B Shea ... please dont tell Anthony you have done another page on Nick ...I will never hear the end of it... great "man" page though - love it!!
ReplyDeleteHi Jas!!
ReplyDeleteThis is a Fabulous masculine page!!! I love it!!!
Great details!!! Take care!!! :)
LOVE this Jasmine!!!! The bubble wrap stamping looks fabo and I love that little watch face tucked in there. So cool. Have a terrific weekend. :-)
ReplyDeleteGORGEOUS!!!!! Love love love!!! Oh and I make this "cover-up" mistakes all the time lol : ) Love and Peace xox
ReplyDeleteGreat background work!!!
ReplyDeleteoh oh oh.. LOVE that page and TOP photo to scrap too..
ReplyDeleteand maxi dresses :D there my fav at the moment.
have a good night x
Lovely Jas - such a strong masculine page!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous as always Jas!!! Im hearin ya about the white legs!!! Me too!!! Spray tan I think for QLD!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great page !! I love it in b/w.
ReplyDeleteGreat stamping too !
Wish you a happy weekend ! :)
Wow! This is absolutely fantastic Jasmine! I really love what you did for the color challenge! Great sentiment print next to the pic of hubby as well...perfect!
ReplyDeleteJas this is an amazing page! Love the background and your embellishments!
ReplyDeleteWow, a simply brilliant layout! Love that quote & your background, so much detail without being fussy...if that makes sense??? ;)
ReplyDelete