Day 11 of School Holidays (including weekends).
Nearly there, nearly there, nearly there.
That's what I keep reminding myself of.
No honestly, we have had a good break but the boys just fight so much.
Did we fight with our siblings that much when we were younger?
I have one sister and I don't remember fighting a lot.....maybe kids don't remember because it is just part of growing up together.
But really, we could have three of one thing and they would all want one of them, the same one.
So this is my quick time out. I have lunch and a coffee in hand so I will block out the rest for 5 mins.
Our challenge this month at Scrap for Help is to create a page based on children. In Brazil they celebrate Children's Day in October. Remember to use some recycled material on your page.
I have included some Prima and Making Memories packaging and my photos are of my DD and her cousin. There is 11 months difference in age but they get along so well together. I just love watching them chat and play.
Enjoy your afternoon.
Jasx



Just gorgeous Jas!! Love the beautiful butterflies and that ribbon! And the photos are fantastic!! What great memories these are :))xx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous layout of your DD and her cousin.
ReplyDeleteMy DD is our only child and her cousin is 7 months apart, they play and hang out with each other really well. and it is lovely to see them together.
Your holidays nearly finishing, ours is just started. have a great week :)
Love the photos too :)
OOh that lo is just yummy!! That pic of your kiddies with their scooters is so sweet too! xox
ReplyDeleteGorgeous LO Jas.. LOVE the colours, the altered photos and all the yummy details!! I'm working on a LO right now of Brittany and her little cousins.. she's great with little ones and they love her! I'm happy mine are back at school this week, and I get a little peace and quiet... yippee! Enjoy the rest of your week :)) hugs
ReplyDeleteAnother GORGEOUS Layout Miss J.....
ReplyDeleteThe Butterflies, the Colors, the Strips of Pics!!!!
Ummmm Everything!!! LOL!
Oh & Gorgeous Pic's
You ENJOY your Evening!!!! xx
WOW..............
ReplyDeletethat is so cute..and i'm definately LOVIN those photos.. oh happy school holidays..heheheee....
Stunner of a layout, Jas! And I love those pics - especially the scooting one! :D
ReplyDeleteI love what you have done here Jas. The aqua & black looks great with the black & white photo strips & the recycled packaging just sets the whole thing off. It really is a great idea using recycled packaging as it is FREE & looks great to boot. Cheers Di xx
ReplyDeletePS Love this new lot of pics too.
Hey Jas, this is just beautiful - love your recycling tip - they have great packages for that!! And I love the series of photo's - very effective.
ReplyDelete(am commenting as anonymous coz blogger won't let me comment any other way)
Chantelle
What a stunner of a layout Jasmine. I love those B&W photos and your use of packaging. Very cool photos too. And I can so relate to the garden being destroyed by the darling dog! he he he
ReplyDeleteHello again, just checking this works - have changed over to google chrome - enjoy your day!! x
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful page you have done for Scrap for Help. Of course teal blue is my fave. colour and combined with that black and white stripe, it just looks gorgeous......very sweet photo too. Love your photos, especially the ones of the kids "scootering" down the foot path. I promise, your kids will fight less as they get older, hang in there. xx
ReplyDeleteI love this colour combo Jas, so striking and effective. The packaging looks fab and I love those photo strips. Well done on doing another month of photo's they're fun to do. you know the next step after this is a
ReplyDeleteproject 365 ;) I did one a couple of years ago lot's of fun.
Simply beautiful Jasmine!! Love the pics and the gorgeous colour combo. Great ideas with the daily photos too. Don't know about any other list except the SM ones. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your lovely words on my blog re the GDT spot. xx
I love the colour scheme of your layout - very sophisticated & love the photo strips too. Yay for DD that she has a little cuz so close in age to help her out against all those boys LOL...You did great with the scrappy packaging :) Love the photo of the kids from the back too - so sweet...
ReplyDeleteJas my dear and sweet friend this is afabulous page!! So many fantastic details and designs, and beautiful photos too!!!
ReplyDeleteI will like to say thanks for be such a wonderful and dear friend and for support us in scrapforhelp!!I have enormous pride will work with you and I do not get tired of saying this or better to write this!!!
I wish a wonderful week.
Kisses and huges
Cynthia
Oh sorry that im late commenting Jasmine!!!
ReplyDeleteBetter late than never hey!!!! lol
any way firstly love the photo's !!!!!!
and yes mine are always from behind too what a good thought thou of remembering this when we are a lil older of that is what we used to see!!!!!
Love the layout those colours and photo's are just STUNNING like always
TONI
XOXOOXOX