About me, my family and anything scrap related

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Color Combos Galore #209 & Photography Challenge Update

Did you have a great weekend?
We did.  Very very busy but full of fun things so I'm not complaining.

Color Combos Galore #209 is live.  This weeks colors are:


First some sneaks.
I have used some fruit netting behind my photo and some crackle paint on my title.
I painted this butterfly to suit the combo and I made the rolled flower from the same paper that is behind my photo.

And this is what I designed using the combo and the challenge of focusing on a single person or object.
I love this photo of DS and he is so focused on his own thoughts that it was perfect for this page.


And now to update you on my Photography Challenge Photos.

Day 12. Sunset.  Unfortunately the sun was not out this day or the day after but then my DS came home from camp with a photo of the moon so I thought I would add this one instead.

Day 13. Yourself with 13 things

Day 14. Eyes.
 

Day 15. Silhouette- Now don't think I favour my daughter but she is always with me whereas the boys are at school so she seems to appear in more photos....really.  
I can see a page Titled: My Little Shadow in here.

Day 16. Long exposure - Woops, I forgot this one.  I will come back to it.

Day 17. Technology - We went for a walk yesterday to a creek/quarry near my Mother in Laws and they have started building a new estate.  The houses are unbelievably big and I just thought that it is because of technology that we can build like this today.

And finally.
Day 18. Your shoes

Phew, you made it through this loooooong post.  Thanks.
Take care and I'll visit you soon.

Jasx

21 comments:

  1. WOW Jas.. firstly im loving these photos you are taking WOW i just keep my eye out for the next days that you post more!!!!
    Now wow that layout Lost in thought is just golly gosh amazing!!!!
    all that misting and that template of the butterfly and then the orange butterfly with the rolled up handmade flower it all is just so so DIVINE!!!!!
    And that photo with you and DD in the shadow!!! yes yes yes I would so do a layout of that called my little shadow.......
    Just inspiration you are to me thanks Jasmine
    Take Care
    HUGS
    TONI
    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. That page is amazing!!! Love that flower, butterfly, and the photo! Very simple yet so much to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another STUNNING creation by the FAN FAB U LAS Miss J!!!!!!
    your close UPS are Superb!!!!!
    Love all your Photo's But I do have a FAVE this time.........
    My FAVE photo is the 1 of your DD.. There is a little hint of attitude in that photo SO reminds me of my DD....... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a very beautiful layout Jas! Everything about it is just perfect & I also love that shadow photo - that would be so great on a layout & I know I will see it here soon enough :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh I lam loving that page.. one seriously stunning page.
    loving your photos too... love how your interpreting the prompts..
    enjoy your week x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you. I'm still learning how to scrapbook, but each day I am more passionate about art. Your works are beautiful even.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love what you've done with this colour combo! The textures, the design, the lot! Brilliant photos too, love your 'eyes' one, your DD is such a cutie, but with a sense of attitude ;)
    Missed seeing your creation for wk 2 P4F :( the previous weeks was such a stunner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning layout Jas!!! It's so dreamy - perfect! Hey your photos are fab. I really like that one of your daughter - really sweet. :D

    BTW - thanks so much for the lovely comment on my blog re my layouts in SC! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the lo with Mr L, colours are awesome with that photo - and how cute is that photo of the little Miss Attitude!!! SOOO funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. woohoo you lil miss photographer type lady you..!!

    looks superb... wow... i think that they are stunning..all of them.

    and also that layout..devineness..... love the photo strip especially..... awesomenation..

    oh oh ..and sorry i'm late but huge congrats on the CT.....wowzers... you are amazing.. {ps..i didnt receive a call either so dont stress..lol.. i wasnt expecting one either though..}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely STUNNING in every way!! The photos are just gorgeous not to mention the misting and masking...but you already know I LOVE this!!! Super gorgeous photos too love the one of you and your little girl (shadow)...yep definitely needs scrapping! :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. wowsers!!
    Your photos are always beautiful and that layout...omg!!!
    Stunning, stunning work!
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. that scrapbook page is amazing - very lovely. I was thinking of doing a photo challenge - great ideas, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really enjoying your photos Jas - the 13 things is my fav. Awesome LO - loving your arty style!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OH how divine that cluster around that stunning photo,,,just perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous page Jas.. the colours are so striking on the creamy background and I'm just loving all your pics.. the shadow one is fantastic!! :)) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooooh Jasmine that layout is exquisite. I love the way you have used the butterfly mask for your misting. And how about you come and teach me how to use my camera because your shots are fabulous!! Especially love the "eyes" one. Love your daughters attitude in the photo!! Too cute. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! What an incredible layout Jas!! Just love all the techniques you've used. I can see very clearly why you are on the SM Creative Team! xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. ADORE your page! I had wanted to do this combo but time got away from me and I didn't get to it. Love your work SO MUCH!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your page. the misting and masking look SOS o good. And that embellies cluster is beautiful!
    I am intrigued by all your photos. They look great and it is such a good idea to capture the present!

    ReplyDelete