So after a year working with Sara and some other fabulous ladies at Stuck?! Sketches, I am finally hanging up my boots.
I have had so much fun working with the Stuck sketches but I guess all good things come to an end and I cannot wait to see the new team.
So this is our sketch
I find it really difficult to work with large circles so I used the sketch like this:
I tried to keep it pretty simple as the background paper is very busy and I wanted to focus on the boys.
So that's me for Stuck. I hope to join in from the 'other side' again.
Well, I have a second cold and I think this feels worse than the first. Hopefully I don't lose a purse or something this time. I will make sure I keep away from the Supermarket.
Jasx

Ohhh What another Stunning Layout created by MISS J!!!Your Stitched Circle is FAB & I love how you have Used the Packaging from prima!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHope you get Better REAL Soon..... xx
Fabo page Jas!!!! hope you feel better soon
ReplyDeletelove that navy, really makes this layout so striking!
ReplyDeletegorgeous jas! i love how the bg pp picks up elements and colours in your pic. fab take on the sketch adn yummy stitching of course! It's been great working with you at Stuck?! :)) xx
ReplyDeletewhat?? another cold?? PLease dont bring it around here - its already bad... hee hee thanks for your comments.
ReplyDeleteLove this LO and I so love that paper but only have a 6x6 size .. looks great with the green packaging...but why do you have sooo much prima packaging lately??? Little addiction you caught from your mumma you need to fix????
wow oh wow another stunner Jas .... awesome stuff ... hugz x
ReplyDeleteI'm with you on the 'circle' thing - but I love how you've made this sketch work for you - great stitching. Well done for Stuck?! Sketches - you've been awesome for inspiration.
ReplyDeletethis is just beautiful! Love the colours and the prima packaging (I have just used that on my latest lo too - great minds think alike!).... hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteWOW Jas!!! just loving this Layout here !!!!
ReplyDeleteLove how you used that busy paper in the background!! and then that stitching circle you did well just WOW factor!!!! I got this sticking flu too!!!! its not nice!!!
Hope you feel better soon
TONI
XOXOXOXO
Such a beautiful page Jas.. love the BG papers & your stitched circle looks fab!! What a great photo! Hope you are feeling better soon :)) hugs
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous. An awesome take on the sketch. I so get ya with the large circles though. You've done a great job with it. I'm battling another cold as well.....so over it.
ReplyDeleteHi lady :) sorry to hear you are sick again... your LO is stunning, as always.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous page. love your use of packaging and your flower cluster is stunning... love it! x :)
ReplyDeleteI am sad to see you go Jas, its been great creating with you but yes all good things do come to an end one day! You have done such a gorgeous job of the sketch...big circles freak me out too...love the colours you have used and the journaling on the prima packaging!! Take care :))xx
ReplyDeleteSo so gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry you are sick again :( Some years one lurgy after another seems to attack :(
Thank you So much for your lovely words and thoughts on my blog this morning!!! I got the job!
Aaah this is totally dreamy Jas - beautiful photograph & such a tranquil layout. Sorry to hear you are into round 2 of sickness. Yes steer clear of the shops this time :) and try to enjoy your new bed a bit more than usual...
ReplyDeleteYou've rocked this Jas! That little cluster by the pic is just perfection! You have done a sensational job for Stuck - I have enjoyed each & every one of your LO's! I hope you are feeling better soon babe, sending big {{hugs}} your way! XXX
ReplyDeleteGorgeous last layout...soooo sad to see you go, always love your inspiration. Enjoy playing on the 'other' side ;)
ReplyDelete