I have my final page to show you using the Hunt & Gather range for my Guest Design spot at Handmade by Suzanne.
I thought it was fitting to use the August sketch which was this:
And a close up of the Scrapmatts clock which I added in as this page was about time and the first 6 months of our twin's life. Boy it was busy and hard but just look at those smiles.....seeing those made it easier each day.
And I think this ribbon is one of the first ribbons I ever bought when I started scrapping 5 years ago. I knew I would use it eventually....lol.
And:
(6 months)
Jasx


this is just stunning! So different (I love that) and beautiful colours! Those little bubbas look so adorable! Hats off to you with twins! xoxox
ReplyDeleteWow, wow, wow...simply beautiful!!! Such cute photos & love what you've done here :)
ReplyDeleteStunning Jasmine!!! The colours are amazing. I love the grey background combined with the brown and the pop of red. LOVE that awesome banner too!!! :-)
ReplyDeletemy goodness Jas.. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that page. just gorgeous, it really is!
ReplyDeleteenjoy your day. x
oh Jas I am smiling from ear to ear ... this is soooooooooooo beautiful .... you just keep getting better and better ... wowzer ... love it all .. big hugz x
ReplyDeletecant believe you have never scrapped this photo before now...how CUUUUUUUUTE..
ReplyDeleteyou have worked with this paper so well Jas - love this layout and that clock is awesome!! love what you have done here
Stunning page!! Love how you've used the banner :-)
ReplyDeleteaww, so cute - love how you've used the doilies as the circles on the sketch and that banner is just way to cute!! LOVE it!!
ReplyDeleteGooooooorgeous Jas!!
ReplyDeleteThat Banner & Color Combo here is Divine....
Ahhhh & that photo is just too COOOOOOOOTE!!!
& Go the Butterflies.... hehehe
xx
aww love your layouts!! i was lucky enough to go to suzannes retreat on the weekend!!! was lots of fun and boy she has so many goodies in her shop!
ReplyDeleteooohhhh this is simply stunning, Jas! I love how you've used the doiley for the circle in the sketch & the clock looks perfect with the rest of your embellies...love the banner you have made too :-)
ReplyDeleteOMGOODNESS JASMINE!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am just totally loving this whole layout Really you are one stunner of a creater!!!!
I just love the doilies, the banner the flowers and most of all how cute are those photos
I have to also say thanks so very much for your very very kind words over at my blog!!!! I really appreciate it!!!
You sure are one true, kind & adorable friend!!!!!
You take care now
Toni
XOXOXOOX
Beautiful layout & precious photos!! Hats off to you - I can only imagine you had times you wanted to tear your hair out those first 6 months!!
ReplyDeletejust beautiful jas! i love htat coffee and blue combo! totally yum... x
ReplyDeleteStunning stunning stunning layout!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSee we do use everything eventually lol. Loving this layout!
ReplyDelete