DH and I often wake up to one of the kids crying or fighting and say "Groundhog Day".
But at the same time as saying that, I wouldn't change it for a thing.
I am a routine kind of girl and I know I am blessed to have the life I have.
I decided to use the Kraft It Up challenge this month to document our weekly sports routine using this sketch:
Luckily footy season has finished now and we can slow down a little....
(Groundhog Day)
A new bed!!!
After 16 years (and I am ashamed to say that) we finally went out and bought a new bed. We are getting a King Size (with 4 kids we just don't all fit in a Queen bed for those Sunday morning snuggles) and all the new trimmings.
I have been pulling myself out of bed like an 80 year old for some time now (Mmmmmm, maybe that's another reason for feeling like Groundhog Day) and I just cannot wait to wake up feeling refreshed and ready to go.
So if the bed arrives at 12.00pm Saturday, I will be in there by 12.30pm and will not be getting out all day....
Hope you have a fab day.
Jasx


awesome page Jas .. love the colours you use so rich and bold ... fabulous .. hugz x
ReplyDeletetotally love that page and what a great thing to document. Be great to look back in a few years.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your new bed! :)) x
Awesome page, Jas!!! Awesome ideas here... and on the bed subject - we've ordered a new one too - after experiencing a friend's bed when we stayed over for a week there we were like omg - our own bed is rubbish lol. Talk about a lightbulb moment. I didn't know beds could be so good!!!
ReplyDeleteI love that movie too! Just had to let you know that. I am always using that quote... "Groundhog day" - actually it's not really a quote but I s'pose you get the gist of what I mean... lol. BTW - thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog - I would totally love it if you could play along with us at Stuff 2 Scrap! :D :D :D
ReplyDeleteHaha so I should be really ashamed to say we upgraded our bed after 20 yrs from a dble to a queen...hehe we call it our 'grown up' bed ;) Enjoy...that refreshed feeling is good!
ReplyDeleteLove this layout, such a brilliant idea behind it...hehe no wonder there is never enough hrs in the day!
WOW Jasmine!! I love this page i feel in love with it the very first time that i seen it over at KIU!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT LOVE IT!!!
Take Care
TONI
XOXOXOXOXO
What a fabulous idea for a page - love it HEAPS!!
ReplyDeleteKing size beds are amazing - you will love it!! Enjoy xx
What a great sketch & I love how you've used it Jasmine! Fabulous!
ReplyDeleteAwesome take on the sketch Jasmine!!! I just love the way you use paint on your backgrounds. :-) Enjoy the new bed!!
ReplyDeletelove this sketch and your sample Jas, Busy times hey! enjoy your new bed.
ReplyDeleteLove the photo's on the white, it looks super!
HOW DID YOU SLEEP TODAY ? :))))
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS with new bed !!!
I love my bed :)))) I just love it !
Your LO is awesome !
cherubs
This is such an awesome LO. I luv how you have done the photos and your flower is super cool.
ReplyDeleteOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that aqua paint is just SMOKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWOW!!!!!!Jasmine you are SO clever and SO creative!!! What a perfect idea! It worked great with that sketch!!!! Awesome design, colors, photos...everything!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs!!!
Absolutely stunning Jasmine!! Love the colours... very clever! :)
ReplyDeleteSuper F.I.N.E Miss J!
ReplyDeleteI just love this Layout, What a FAB idea scrappin about your week... Very Coooooooool!!
That aqua Paint is Awesome & so is all your other Details...
Enjoy your NEW bed!
xx
YAY for a new bed!! Don't worry we have nearly had ours that long too!! This is such an AWESOME layout!!! Love the paint and stamping and the colours are so vibrant!! Great work on the sketch :))xx
ReplyDeleteHaha - enjoy the new bed! We've always had a kingsize (well for decades anyway...) now if we go away & get anything smaller it's just way too small!! Love this layout - the idea behind it is great! Our routine changes with every term but I'd love to do something similar!
ReplyDelete