About me, my family and anything scrap related

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Purple Pumkin GDT Pages

So here are the last on my pages for July, I promise.

As you may recall, I was GDT at Purple Pumpkin this month and using some of the wonderful products Sam sent me, here are the pages I created.

In this first page I have used the gorgeous Monkey button which was so fitting for these two cheeky monkeys (my DD and her cousin).  The cute bird button, doily and twine are also from the Purple Pumpkin range.


In my next page, I have used a Floral button, that cute little Girl button, a Denim Flower (love love these), a Lace flower and a couple of Doilies.  This is my DD and a gilfriend's DD and they are both so girly girl so I wanted this to be pretty and well, girly.  The Purple Pumpkin products were perfect.
I am actually going to sit down tonight and scrap.  I have been obsessed with all of the Renovation Shows on TV this week and I am having a bit of withdrawal. 
So tonight,  I have to get creative.

Happy Scrapping To You.

Jasx

19 comments:

  1. Super cute pages. Good luck on the reno shows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. s.t.u.n.n.i.n.g. as always Jas ... love them ..those pics are sooooooooooooooooo cute ..
    hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creations, Jas....the colours are fabulous & the you've used the PP products beautifully. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are both gorgeous Jas. I especially love the e&o one. and those little buttons are just way too cute :) .. Have a wonderful weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 Super SWEET Layouts,I just L.O.V.E the both of them JAS!!!
    I could go ON & ON all day what I love about each of them, But instead I'll say Everything...... LOL!
    You have worked magic with the PP Goodies!!!!
    Enjoy your Sunday..
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW again Jas.
    YOu are an artist when it comes to scrapping!!!
    Love all of the PP goodies and those photo's TOO CUTE!!!!!!
    Hope you are having a great weekend!!
    TONI
    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jas I just adore the joy of colour and craftiness (if that's even a word, lol) of your layouts.
    Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your bright creations....i'm with you...the renovation shows and masterchef have kept me busy too....LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome jas... they are both so bright and full of fun. i esp love the doilies and buttons! beautiful :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aweee Jas! LOVE 'em both to bits! so peeved that the huge time difference makes it impossible for me to make the PP sales as they are set for a specific time and date. Just love how colourful and happy your pages are and you've worked the super cute buttons and doilies to perfection. Two pages full of strawberry jam and summer glory! Thanks sweetie for your visit and even more so for becoming a follower, so happy to see your lovely face when I log in! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful layouts Jasmine!! Stunning, colourful and fun! Great work with the PP goodies!
    Hope you have a great week. xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both layouts are amazing! I love those Purple Pumpkin buttons, the crochet doilies, the twine and your distressed paper edges. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Two more beautiful pages my friend. Love them both. The purple pumpkin goodies are so cute & you have really made the most of them. Well done again on your GDT position. Love your use of the doilies - are they also from them or are you buying those from Chantelle?

    ReplyDelete
  14. oooh how lucky are you creating with Sam yummyness :)) super sensational pages.. hope you got some creative time in :))
    enjoy your week
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous pages Jas - great use of the PP yummies... love the patterned papers in the e&O page..what are they??
    Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love how you've used the PP goodies!! 2 Fabulous pages!

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous jasmine i love how you coordinate everything so well!

    ReplyDelete
  18. OOHHH just adore both your gorgeous LO's Jas.. love all the super cute embellies and gorgeous colours, and how adorable are your photos!! Have a fab day :))) x

    ReplyDelete
  19. You have done such an amazing job with the PP goodies!! I love them both...the cute clusters are stunning! :))xx

    ReplyDelete