About me, my family and anything scrap related

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A Scrapbudz LO for May

Me again,
I did start this post before but then published it before I was finished then deleted it and sometimes I just don't know what I am doing.....blonde I know.

But here I go again.  This is the sketch to play along with at Scrapbudz.  As it is Mother's Day this weekend, why not try it to celebrate your Mum or maybe yourself (because we all know we are awesome Mum's).
And here is me with my Mommy and my Sis.  We recently celebrated my nephew's 21st Birthday so I was fortunate enough to get a pic with them which was perfect for this challenge (although the photo looks a bit over exposed due to the lighting sorry).

I have used some of the What Is Old Is New April Vintage kit. 


I will be back tomorrow with Scrap The Girls.  Kate is away at the moment so the challenge will go up tomorrow.

Until then, take care.

Jasx

9 comments:

  1. oh Jaz.. loving all your latest creations, oh so inspiring ;)
    have a great week
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesomenation stitching.. and love the take on that sketch.. oh i love a sketch... oh me oh my...

    awesomeness wowman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAN FAB U LAS!! Another gorgeous creation from you JAS.... You know I love all your work!!!!
    Gr8 Sketch! Must try to do this 1.....
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jas you are too funny LOL .. BLONDIE !!!! THIS IS sooooooooooo G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S.!!!!!love it just like I love all of your creations ... full of awesomeness .... hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. woooow GORGEOUS.
    I love all of your creations .
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it Jas - the clustering/layering is just awesome! Looks like my kinda sketch too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is just lovely those soft muted colours work so well together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOOHH just ADORE your LO Jas!! The colours look gorgeous.. LOVE all of this.. stunning work!! :)

    ReplyDelete