Tomorrow us City Folk are heading out to meet some Country Folk.
There is an organisation called Farm Day who match city families and country families for a day. So this year we decided to give it a go.
The family we are meeting also have 4 children similar ages, run a Sheep and Grain Farm & small Winery about 2.5hrs from us. The kids are super excited and the car is loaded with spare clothes, food and of course the camera. I shall be back to tell you all about it.
Now I created this LO for WW1 at the beginning of the month and I just loooove orange but I wonder now if I would have made it a bit differently.....The extra criteria was to use scallops which I have done so in my clouds.
Well I better head to bed as we have an early start. I'm sure I have forgotten something but I just don't know what.....must make sure it isn't one of the kids.....
Jasx
Oh I think it looks JUSt fine! Orange is beautiful and what a gorgeous picture too. The misted background is really nice as well.
ReplyDeleteHOPE you enjoy your day at the farm! How interesting. Be sure to tell us all about it.
gorgeous page ... I LOVE the orange clouds, very creative!! That gingham ribbon is fantastic also, and I love how you tied and stapled it!
ReplyDeleteI love it Jasmine! The misting looks awesome and love the fabric. Have fun with the Country Folk tomorrow!! :)
ReplyDeleteYou rocked the orange on this LO Jas! The misting looks FAB and I sooo love those polka dot flower stems! Can't wait to see & hear about your day on the farm - what a great idea that is! XXX
ReplyDeletestunning Jas .... love the idea of the clouds as the scallops, clever idea .... and the way you have tied the cloth just gorgeous .. hugz x
ReplyDeleteWow this is staning LO.
ReplyDeleteAwesome picture .... I love you big family :)
Cherubs
Very Clever Chick!! those scalloped clouds Super Cool... Also loving the background & all the other Orange bits!! Sensational JAS!
ReplyDeleteHave a Gr8 time on the Farm!!
XXX
Love your layout Jasmine. The clouds look terrific and your fabo masking/misting. Have fun at the farm!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a super lovely LO Jas, I love orange and you've done a great job with it. Love those clouds and that amazing masking - good job. Have a wonderful day in the country - I'm sure you will come back with good memories and fun pictures. x
ReplyDeletethat is just gorgeous. you worked orange so well. Hope your enjoying farm day :) x
ReplyDeleteFab, how cool to use so much orange and it works. Hope you enjoy the farm trip, the winery sounds interesting, enjoy (Hiccup) take care x.
ReplyDeleteI love it Jasmine! Just a great page ....the misting looks awesome and love the fabric. Have fun with the Country Folk tomorrow....enjoy the day!!!
ReplyDeleteKisses and huges from Brazil
Cynthia
That sounds like such an interesting concept...can't wait to hear how it all went...is it just for the day or do you sleep over?! Love all that orange - think you have done it really well considering that orange can be very overpowering sometimes...
ReplyDeleteWow! This is absolutely awesome! Love the ribbon under the pic with the cluster mix. The flowers and background is sooooooooooo perfect!
ReplyDeleteWOW JAS i love this layout wow wee the clouds are fab and that background too,
ReplyDeleteHave a great time out on the farm, im sure you all will have a ball..
TONI
XOXOX
What a fantastic take on the challenge! Gorgeous page, Jas! You always do the most devine layouts hey!
ReplyDeleteJasmine that´s me aagain!!!
ReplyDeleteI will like to make a invitation...so can you send to me a email.
cynthia.renaud@gmail.com
Kisses and huges from Brazil
Cynthia
Amazing LO Jas.. just ADORE the misted backgroung.. where is the mask from.. love it??? Loving the fabric touches which you do so well!! Have a fab day :)))
ReplyDeleteHI Jas, WOW fab mask! is it a crafters workshop one? love the orange stems and leaves too.
ReplyDeleteHope the farm trip went well, sounds like fun. cheers. xx
ooooooo that orange and that misting i sjust WAYYYY TOOOOOOOO fabulous!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow Jas! love it very cool idea with the clouds and the fabric just sets of the page ...thanks for the visits on my blog ...
ReplyDeleteAhhh, I can finally comment on this gorgeous layout! I absolutely love the misted background & your scallop clouds. Lovely touches with the paint, flowers & fabric.
ReplyDelete