I have had a quick flick and I cannot wait to get stuck into some new challenges but first, here are some of my DT LOs.
Julie Winks designed this sketch at Stuck this month.
I just could not seem to get a great photo of this LO sorry. One of those ones that wouldn't line up and I couldn't get the colors right etc but you get the picture I think.
I used the Nook kit using Emma's Shoppe Collection. It is just gorgeous.
And Kraft It Up this month was a fab challenge: You have to create a LO without using patterned paper.
The DT have produced some fabulous ideas.
I have used a Pretty Paper Petals polymer clay flower again and Purple Pumpkin button. They just seem to fit in anywhere which is perfect.
So, I won't bombard you today but I will be back with some other pages soon.
Hope you are having a fab weekend.

Awesome work Jas. Your bad photo is still better than most of my good layout photos. Need a camera upgrade lol Love the Nook kits!
ReplyDeleteBoth gorgeous layouts...love your stitching & the texture on both of them! Can't wait to have a go at both these challenges :)
ReplyDeleteYES YES YES Jasmine!!!! Just L.O.V.I.N.G your LO's girlfiend!! All the machine Stitching in both your Layouts is Fantastic.... Can't wait to tackle both these Challenges!!!! hehehe...
ReplyDeleteXXX
Your LO's are fabulous. The mix of colours on both of them is just awesome and those pics are oh so cute.
ReplyDeletepure magic Jas!!!! you are so talented .... love your style always so inspiring ...big hugz x
ReplyDeletehave you heard my news ??? it is on my blog .......hugz x
yummy jas... i always look forward to seeing what you have come up with for our challenges! :))) x
ReplyDeleteI soooooo adore that bum bum layout, all your little embellies are just perfect!
ReplyDeletelove 'em Jas. love the black elements you added to the Exhausted LO, i think i have to get me some of those polymer flowers, so cute!
ReplyDeletestamps.. is that what i see postage stamps.. please .. i just got myself out of the obsession with them..but they are so versitile arent they..
ReplyDeletei love both of your layouts..wow.. gorgeous.. woohoo... yummy...
Fabulous pages, Jasmine!!! Love the bot bot page with all the cool details...looks Super! and the first one is very lovely, love the colors... Great Work!!!! Take Care! Hugs!! :)
ReplyDeleteEverithing here is gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteI love your style always so inspiring.
Hugs from Brasil
Love both layouts, so gorgeous, love the inspiration.
ReplyDeleteTwo beautiful pages but love the second one the most so cute.Take care Kerry xx
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, Jas! You spin me out every time!!! These are amazing!!! I love them both so much - I'm almost speechless! ACE my friend!!!
ReplyDeleteOh wow, I just love both of these stunning layouts, wow, I love the bot bot one lol. Your work is really inspiring Jas and to have you comment so nicely about my layout was just so wonderful, thank you. Love MElx
ReplyDeleteWowsers! Loving how different the styles of these two LOs are. Fab work Jas and that is one super cute bot bot :)
ReplyDeleteLove both of these, Jas.
ReplyDeleteGreat colours & great textures!
I absolutely love your Stuck layout and that KIU page is just so inspiring!! Gorgeous work Jasmine! :)
ReplyDeleteAaaw these are both gorgeous! Specially love that little bot bot!!
ReplyDeleteBoth of these are just STUNNING Jas!! You have such a way with using gorgeous product!! Hope you have a fab week :))xx
ReplyDelete