And don't forget, every Friday night is Happy Hour beginning at 8pm.
So I introduced you to Sam the other day, well I did a LO of him (and I wont bore you over the years with Sam LOs but he might pop up here and there).
(Meet Sam)
And a couple of flowers to match
Hope you having a fab day and thank you for all of your Birthday wishes. I had a fab day and it was all about ME which is kinda nice when you are a Mum and it usually isn't.
And it is Creative Team Call time at Scrap the Girls. So head over here and check out what you need to do. Remember, you have to be in it to have a chance. Good Luck!
Jasx

Awesome layout! I totally love the colours you have used! Those doilies look amazing too - LOVE the red!
ReplyDeleteHow gorgeous!! I love it all..including Sam!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous layout and how adorable is Sam!! Love the red doiley and the twine...totally fab Jas!! xx
ReplyDeleteSo adorable Jas.. love the gorgeous colour, really pops and what a sweet puppy!!
ReplyDeleteWow ,wow,wow !
ReplyDeletefabulous page !
Gorgeous page Jas :-) and happy birthday for earlier this week!!!
ReplyDelete:-)
Sam is SOOOOooooo cute.. so any page featuring him will be totally stunning... and this is seriously gorgeous... love the black gingham {fabricy stuff} knots..yay.. woohoo...
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Jas, love the polymer embellishments very cute!
ReplyDeleteAwwww! What an adorable puppy and your layout is equally awesome Jasmine! :)
ReplyDeleteJust love dogs and Sam is just so adorable, I love that banner and the gorgeous way you used one colour and one black and white photo, looking forward to the sale tonight, Melxx
ReplyDeleteLove this one Jas! Ooooh I am so excited to receive my PPP's. The wait is killing me lol...that doggy does look cute I can't lie...Don't know Scrap the Girls so off to check that one out thanks...
ReplyDeleteThis is sooo awesome, I love all the details, the twine, banner and bird! Sam.is.adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm absolutely sure you are incapable of creating a boring LO Jas - so I'm hoping to see lots more of Sam - he is super sweet! Love all your details - rocking embellies :)
ReplyDeleteawwww what a cutie he is, love the bright happy colours here
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous layout and how adorable is Sam!!
ReplyDeleteI really love the red doiley and the twine...totally amazing!!
Thanks for live a nice comments...so nice!!!
Have a wonderful weekend!!!
Hugs from Brazil
Cynthia
Oh my...this is wonderful! What a cute pup!! Love your banner :)
ReplyDeleteSuch an adorable LO & puppy!
ReplyDeleteLove the colours you've used Jas :)
Gorgeous layout and how cute is that puppy, I bet he will be featured in lots of your layouts from now on, maybe I need one LOL!
ReplyDelete