About me, my family and anything scrap related

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Color Combos Galore and a wee win

Yay, I was a winner at Scrap The Boys this month and now I have a few $$ to spend at Anna's Craft Cupboard.
As a fellow "scrapper", you will understand that these $$ will be very handy for all of the things I need, no, not want, need.

Onto this weeks combo at CCG.  It is the following:
I drew my inspiration from the colors, of course, lots of layering and I went with some spotty paper like her pants.  Don't I wish I could look that good in an outfit like hers???

I just love how intensely DH and DD are looking into the camera. 

And I got to have a play with a little piece of Scrapmatts.

Oh yeh, I will be back soon with a news flash from The Vine.

Jasx

17 comments:

  1. OOOOh this suddenly appeared just as I was leaving your blog - you must have just put it up I reckon!! Very pretty as I said on CCG!! Love how you misted the backing paper too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your win at STB, it was a super LO :) Love this LO too :) The background is funky and the photo is fantastic. Awesome work again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your STB win Jas, very well deserved! Love this latest LO for CCG, it looks stunning and love that pic too! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. *YAY* Jasmine!! Congrats on the STB Win....
    Your LO was TOTALLY AWESOME!!!
    Your CCG LO is FAN FAB U LAS, the tissue Paper, the Chippie, the Doily,the photo & of course the Butterflies... Love it all!!
    Enjoy your DAY!!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! I just love that photo too! Your layout is beautiful! Congrats on your STB win. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's gorgeous Jas, lovely pic and I like how you've made lots of layers around the pic - great work XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the win Jasmine! Your layout is stunning as always! Love the pic and love the quote! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous Jas.. love how you've used the colour palette and that photo is so beautiful!! :) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. CONGRATS on your win Jasmine!! Very well deserved. And the layout above is sooo gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Jas! Yay! Just love this layout - you have really worked this colour combo! I didn't do this one - it just looked to soft for me; but seeing what you did with it makes me feel that I should of done it after all. You are awesome girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this LO Jasmine, it looks great, love the tissue paper! congrats on your STB win, enjoy the shopping;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this colour combo Jas - the blue frames your photo beautifully. Congrats on your win - enjoy getting those necessary items :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwww...Jasmine...you know how much I admire your work!!! I am so happy to be with you in a DT!!! I LOVE the contrast of colors in this layout!!! It is a pleasure to look at!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. that layered cluster under the photo is cool, I love the different textures you have combined

    ReplyDelete
  15. WAHOO congrats on STB win...i knew it was a winner! Enjoy the shopping at Anna's!! WOWEE theis layout is just STUNNING!! Love those colours and the layering is perfect...well done on an awesome job! :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Jas how are ya? Just thought l'd pop by and say hi :) Love the colors of this layout and the tissue paper is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete