About me, my family and anything scrap related

Thursday, March 24, 2011

WW1

So this month's challenge at White With 1 was "to create a layout using WHITE - BRIGHT PINK - ARTISAN SHAPES/ARTISAN PRODUCTS"

Well, I created my "masterpiece" a week or so ago and this week when I was admiring a LO from another gal on her post, I noticed the word BRIGHT which is not what I am sometimes.  And particularly this time because I didn't really use a lot of BRIGHT pink.  Luckily there is a touch of it but in my mind it was just pink and well, there is plenty of that.....

I doodled my own border and added my artisan shape on the BG paper (which is BRIGHT pink luckily) under the pic.
And a couple of close ups for you:







Take care 

Jasx

21 comments:

  1. wow oh wow I am drooling over this magnificent creation a winner for sure love love love it ...
    the most gorgeous pic, she is a stunner .. hugz x

    thanks for the congrats too Jas .... mwah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe had to laugh over that photo..we have all seen that face!!!!! love all your special embellies and paint effects which make for a fabulous layout

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!!! Love what you've done here, Jas! The title is simply perfect - just love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! Jasmine this is so beautiful. Definately the winner for sure!! B-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOWW AHH JAS!! This is FAB U LAS, Gorgeous, Stunning...... Love your doodling, your Paint & all the other details....
    That PHOTO.... Super CUUUUUUUTE!
    enjoy the rest of your day!!!!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks pretty bright to me! Awesome wow factor on this one Jas - lovin' all the detail, the layers, the texture - the frown!! I hope your face didn't look like that when you discovered the word BRIGHT lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Jasmine this is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! Totally STUNNING LO!!!
    Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another totally gorgeous LO.....love all the little embellies and your doodled border is awesome. THat is one very sweeeeeeet photo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another stunner Jas.. fabulous doodling and love your painted background.. just beautiful :) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. wowzerooni..and YUM... love the closies..and you do do bright.. i was told i do BOLD the other day.. and i thought.. what you talkin bout willis..?? but anyho. i digress...
    your work is superb... yay.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Jas that is brilliant & there's enough bright pink in there I'd say!! Great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow wow, this is just amazing Jasmine, the different colours of the pink are just super stunning and I am glad you did the close ups, oh I would so love to do a scrapping session with you, just to watch you in action. Melx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning Jasmine.
    All that pink is divine!
    LOVE it!
    love all your work
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so stunning Jasmine! A gorgeous pink celebration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW Jasmine...this is so stunning and there is so much to feast over!!! Love your bows, hearts, doilies and especially your doodled border!! Great work hun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. hiya Jasmine!
    thought i was already a follower.....wasn't - AM NOW!!
    I totally luv ur WW1 for Mar....that is sooo stunning. Luv all the lil extra touches you add to your LOs
    thanx for popping by my blog!
    catch ya round
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, how gorgeous, Jas! The pinks are so lovely with that photo. So many beautiful details to look at in this gorgeous design!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just beautiful Jasmine!! I love all the textures and the photo of your little princess is just adorable - even with the little frown lol!

    ReplyDelete
  19. love...love...love this.....i want you to dooodle my next frame please

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, this is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love all the details!! and the funny and lovely photo,too!!
    I saw many of your beautiful work at TCCG and now I'm your new follower! Have a nice weekend!
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete