I am sure you have seen Kraft It Up this month.
But a reminder in case you haven't.
The challenge is:
"There is no greater gift than today"
Make sure you head over to see the awesome LOs done by the other girls. A m a z i n g.
Well the boys are at Taekwondo, DD is having "one of those days" and is about to go to bed and I have beds to make, house to tidy, dishes to do. Then I am hoping to sit down later and scrap.
Take care.
Jasx
This is SCRUMMY!!! I LOVE the colours and paint and design and all the bits!!! FAB work : )
ReplyDeletei am so loving your creations Jas.. that white paint just makes the page pop uh! :))
ReplyDeletesounds like I will having the sort of night as you, but I will add a bath in there with a book for me. lol
x
hey there i just love this LO WOW love the colour and the photo's are great too. and my night bit like your's putting my kiddis to bed now as we speak
ReplyDeleteabsolutely striking and love the pics.. hugz x
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Jasmine for following me!!! much appreciated..... Yes i think this is a time waster and a very big addiction...LOL but an enjoying one thou hey!!! Thanks again TONI XOXOXO
ReplyDeleteoooh I love this, This colours are wonderful!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! Love the background and I really like the colours you have used! They just pop...
ReplyDeleteOh how much you must love doing the beds etc etc ..Its not like you have anything else to do..:o)
SO gorgeous Jas!! Love the paint and the gorgeous chippie!! That little heart with "love"on really sets it off! Thanks for all the lovely comments you leave on my blog too...love them!
ReplyDeleteYAY for a scrappy night! xx
Another awesome LO......just beautiful. Love the colour combo.
ReplyDeleteAwesome layout Jasmine! Those colours look fab on Kraft and I love that quote. Hope to give this a go this month. :)
ReplyDeleteFabulous work Jas....just love what you've done here...the colours are great & the white paint looks awesome! (wish I could use paint like that!)
ReplyDeleteman oh man..this is super awesomenation... i love the pops of black..wowzers.... superb..and OMG.
ReplyDeleteI love the colors you used and the contrast they create! What a lovely couple!!!! And great design too!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the paint, the colors and what a great photo!! Another fabulous LO :)
ReplyDeletewowowowow what you do with paint is sooo amazing, I sooo gotta try it, what beautiful photos too!
ReplyDeleteFAB U LAS!! Just love this Layout Jas....
ReplyDeleteI love how you work with paint, & what a lovely photo of the 2 of you.....
have a wonderful day!!!!
XXX
Fantastic LO Jas.. love the colours and paint work. Your black accents really pop off the page.. gorgeous work!! :) hugs
ReplyDeletelove this...the colors and design are both fab!
ReplyDeleteDon't these colours so rule!!!?!!! Love your awesome layout! And I just adore your new blog header too! Looks fantastic Jas!
ReplyDelete