About me, my family and anything scrap related

Sunday, March 13, 2011

1,2,3 Challenge

I did not get to show you my Feb LO for 1,2,3 Challenge which was:  the word "about", the colour CREAM and Upcycling! 

I upcycled my doilies (they came from a garage sale), a button from an old cardigan, some calico from an old bag to make a flower, some twin off some packaging and lastly a clothes tag which I have used under the title.


This is a pic of DD one day when we arrived home and she decided to show a little attitude and WOULD NOT come inside.  Amazing how a 2 year old can do that.....


And now on to this months challenge which is:  the word "to/two/too", the colour light/medium blue and doilies.

I have wanted to scrap an ultrasound photo for a while so I used the opportunity of this month's challenge to scrap this ultrasound pic of  my twins.  (I promise I will get around to doing the other two kiddies ultrasound pics too.)

Boy I find blue hard to work with.

Well, off to build a racing track in the lounge room.  
Have you ever done this??  
Use masking tape (preferably not the one in your scrap supplies as that will be required at a later date) as a car track on the floor (can be done of floorboards or carpet).  
Make a carpark, some roads etc.  Get out the million cars they have in their collection and there my friends, is a few hours of entertainment.  You can even build a zoo or farm instead.
When they have finished, (even if it stays there for a week it's not in the way) just peel it off.

And don't forget, if you want to play along with the Play it Forward, just see my post below.
Enjoy your day!
Jasx

23 comments:

  1. Hey JAS! Some Gr8 idea's with Race track, Farm & Zoo.... Thanks for sharing!
    Now those 2 Layouts WOW! WEE! girlfriend...
    They are Gorgeous! & YEP! know that feeling getting Additude from a little girl....
    i must do a layout of 1 of MANY photos, I have of DD with Additude!!! don't you just love it.. LOL!
    & ahhhh what a Gorgeous memory to Scrap!of your twin boys.
    You have scrapped it Beautifully....
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jasmine!
    great idea with race track...wish I knew that tip a few years ago when my son still played with cars lol
    Just LOVE your layouts. just stunning and I think you do blue beautifully!
    (and thanks for your awesome comments on my blog mwah!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooohhhh I just adore these pages ..... awesome ... love love love them all, your papers and choices are perfect .... magical work .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. STUNNING!!!! Love these Jasmine but that first one is my fave. LOVE the beautiful vintage feel...and I can definately relate to a bit (LOT) of attitude from a daughter!! LOL I think you worked the blue beautifully on the second layout. Awesome idea about the racetrack!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeously gorgeous work!! I didn't know you had twins...how cool is that!!! And what a FAB idea is the racetrack.....although I'm a bit protective of ALL masking tape......maybe I can part with a little bit.....maybe.....Love and Peace xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layouts! I haven't done any ultrasound pics yet! Your layouts are always so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous!!! Love the vintage feel of the first one & the second is sooo precious, love your design! Sadly I don't have any ultrasound pics, it's such a brilliant idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG Jas both such stunning LO's.. Adore all the gorgeous detail, so soft and dreamy!! Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. jas...you certainly prooved you can work with blue...jusr love it...what a memory

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two gorgeous LOs Jas!! LOVE the top one!!
    Also love how you scrapped your US pic! :D
    Sammi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Attitude seems to start so early on hey, I love your layout of your dd and you work wonderfully with blue, I feel the same way about pinks...I love your wonderful idea re: the tape on the floor, thanks for the inspiration tonight. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. HAAHAAAhaa - love the idea for the reacing track on the floor! That's a great one!! LOVE the layout with that gorgeous cream dress-pattern paper background, and the other one too of course, very interested in this challenge site you talk of - must check it out next week! Thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. HOW
    DO
    YOU
    DO
    IT?
    Jas.. you just top every single page.. your one amazing artist :)) I totally LOVE those pages..
    keep inspiring chickie :))
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. goodness these are just SPECTACULAR, I am so in love with that first one the shabby feel is just awesome!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ditto what absolutely everyone up ^^ there has said..wow.. amazing.. i love them both..they are absolutely devine.......
    superb..and OMfreakingG..wownderful..
    happy days.

    ps your stuff will be in the mail tomorrow...thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi again Jasmine! Guess what? I got gallery fave today at CCG! I am so excited! :D

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. I lllllooooooovvvvvvveeeeeeeeee these 2 layouts. Totally gorgeous, both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  18. gorgeous pages Jas! I must say, I am partial to the second one, as I'll be having twins in a couple of weeks or less! I might have to get some tips from you!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW you always blow me away Jas!!! Just love comeing in here and seeing your gorgeous work! Love your work with doilies!

    ps...don't stress about the CCG thing. I think its going to be cool and remember great minds think alike! Can't wait to see your page now!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. absolutely stunning layouts!!!
    Congrats on the Gust DT spot for Purple Pumpkin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Jas I love both of these LOs. Simply stunning. I love coming over here to see what you have done. Awesome !!! And thanks for the blog love too :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just love the torn edges on the photo mats - might have to lift that idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. just popped past and WOW!!! you have been a busy little chickie.... just remember to feed that little girl of yours and dont just scrap!!!
    love the LO of Miss E - absolutely beautiful old world shabby feel to it... cute photos too :). Yep - she sure does have attitude... so would you if you had 3 brothers!!!! You go gurl!!

    ReplyDelete