This one I created using the TCR's palette this week:
I seem to have so many embellies in these colours in my stash so it all came together really easily.
This is a picture of my gorgeous niece. Do you like how even the grass and her clothes matched the palette?
Now, with the week and the month running out, have you completed the following:
Color Combos Galore using this board for your inspiration:
KIU Feb challenge creating a LO using these colours,

Stuck?! Sketches using these sketches:
and
AND
Scrap the Girls using this sketch:
If you haven't then you better get onto it so we can see your wonderful creations too.
We had parent teacher interviews today and all 3 boys seem to have settled in quite well according to their teachers so very happy about that.
I still have to make friends too. I am quite shy until I gain my confidence (then you can't shut me up).
I never liked being the new girl at school, work, kids sports etc. so it might take a few weeks or months before I feel like I fit in.
Hope you have a great night and I will see you soon.
Jasx





this page is full of awesomeness !!!! totally lovin' it all ... hygz x
ReplyDeletethis layout is so stunning! Really love the pops of black and the design is fabulous!
ReplyDeleteHoly cow Jasmine! This is STUNNING!! It will be featured for sure!! xx
ReplyDeleteOh gorgeous and stunning! My goodness...what are you doing to the photos of the layouts? They just pop! What a beautiful girl as well..and love all the clusters. The header looks SO GOOD!!! You did awesome. I really like it...
ReplyDeleteSo happy to hear kids are settled and well...I KNOW there is nothing harder...;o) Take care!
OM freaking Goodness.. wowzserooni.. this is superb.. that is the most awesome thing wow..
ReplyDeleteand YAY on the kids.. i'm a shybie myself so i certainly takes me a while to settle in..
fantastic.
WOW gorgeous LO Jas!! Love the felt frame and all your gorgeous details. The black elements really make these colours pop off the page and what a beautiful pic of your daugher!! hugs :)
ReplyDeleteTotally gorgeous, Jas! I saw this last night at the Colour Room after I put my layout up! Hey you asked how I did the paint on my panda layout - well I squeezed paint onto kraft cardstock and smeared it with a popstick. Then when it was dry, I cut around all the painted area then stuck it onto the black cardstock! Thanks for your lovely comments! :D
ReplyDeleteJas...this is just STUNNING!! So perfect in everyway..love that black frame :) xx
ReplyDeleteOMGooodness JAS!! this is JUST BEAUTIFUL.....
ReplyDeleteThe black with these colours.. WOW! WEE! & A Gorgeous Photo of Bella!!!
Glad to hear about your boys....
P.S OMG Love! Love! Love! your blog.....
Those photos are just Awesome!!!
How did u do this????
XXX
so many aketches, so little time :) I LOVE that layout Jas... really do !!!! really loving that colour combo... have a great week ( or whats left of it )
ReplyDeleteJasmine this is just lovely, all that white space allows you to really focus on that gorgeous photo!!!
ReplyDeleteWow...stunning layout, absolutely love it!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your Color Room feature, so deserved ...it is a beautiful page !!
ReplyDelete