About me, my family and anything scrap related

Monday, February 21, 2011

Get Picky #5

Well, we had a big big day yesterday with DS x2 turning 7.
Happy Birthday Boys.
They had some friends over for a party (I still just love the simple house party. Party food, Games and just Good Fun).
Unfortunately they were not too accommodating when it came to photos so I will have to scout out the best pic I can for a future LO.

Now, if you have not already seen it, here is the sketch over at Get Picky.

And here is my interpretation:
My Mum is not too happy at all about this pic (and I know she will read this post, "Hi Mum") but I love it because both her and my sister are just beautiful to me and to see them both laughing, what more could I want?


Well, I'm off to get my boys from school.
Enjoy your night.

Jasx

24 comments:

  1. I think this came out great! The flowers are a perfect touch! Thats funny your mom gets picky about her photos, my mom does the same thing! lol..tfs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome take on the sketch.....just beautiful. Your journalling is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... so beautiful, both the LO and the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats with your twinny's - all the best for the year to come - love this LO and the pics are great - nice and natural - lovely work - have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic LO! And happy Bday to your boys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another Fav. !! Love your take on the sketch !! And those photos are adorable !!! xx♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this is superb... how wonderful to be part of a happy close family ..... love the flower jas.. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layout, love the flowers & your choice of colours. Love the photos in blk & white, very striking!
    Big birthday wishes to your boys :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous layout Jas!!! Striking colours with those B&W photos.... A Happy B'Day to your 2 boys for Yesterday!!!!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is just solovely Jasmine, and the journalling really hits a nerve with me...beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the colours Jas, and the photos of Jo and Gwenda - love them!! Hi Gwenda!! forgot about those transparencies.... will have to dig mine up... Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  12. happy birthday to DS's... yay..
    and oMG i love those photos.. they are gorgeous..and OMG your layout is absolutely STUNNING>..............................................................
    in awe.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG - that is soooo beautiful Jas! What a gorgeous tribute to your mum & sis! (I think your mum may overlook any personal feelings about the pic and focus instead on the love in your journalling.) LOVE it!!!
    And a big happy birthday to the boys for yesterday, I agree about the simple house party, I think they are the most fun! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  14. WAUW ... what a gorgeous layout. The colours are beautiful with the photos :-D
    Congrats with the twins :-D

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful take on the sketch, love love love!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really beautiful page Jas!! Great pics, I wish I had more pics of my mum and my sisters are as bad as me when it comes to taking photos! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. um.. um.. um.. Jas that page is A M A Z I N G... super inspiration for this little duck :))
    happy brithday to your sons too.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. HAPPY HAPPY birthday to the twins. I hope they had a lovely day and mum did too! JAs...this layout ..its breathtaking! My God woman...what has got into you lately? I mean..whatever it is keep it coming cause you are just producing amazing stuff! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I absolutely love this LO. I love the colours and the tribute to your mum and sister. Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh, that photo is beautiful, I love the colours you've used, this is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOL - I've held onto my Prima packaging too - thay looks so pretty and that page and its colours are fabtastic, That;s a clever idea with the half flowers and doily.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This layout is stunning! I was totally drawn by you colour choices and I love the black and white of the photos with the red splashes of colour! The photo is amazing! Your mom has nothing to worry about for you created a gorgeous work of art to showcase their beauty.

    ReplyDelete