About me, my family and anything scrap related

Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Color Room #42

Good Morning,
Hope you all had a fun Australia Day.  We had a BBQ at the SIL.  Always good fun.

I played along this week at The Color Room.  The colours are gorgeous.  I still find it amazing that I can find the colors in my stash and I love that it helps to use up old papers and embellies that I seem to have looked at for years now.

I took this photo at Seaworld last year and I loved the kids silhouette's and the aqua seemed to match perfectly for this color scheme.  Some of the green has come out a bit yellow in the pic but you get the idea....I hope.



And here are a couple of sneaks for you from my Tidbitz in Time kit.  I will be back on 30th with the full LOs.  I have managed 4 LOs so far from the kit with lots of left overs. They are certainly great value for money.





Anyho, it is my work day so I best be working rather than blogging.

Jasx

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous LO Jas. Love the colours and all the distressing. Perfect photo. Love the kids silhouettes.
    Your teaser from your Tidbitz in Time kit looks great. Love the embellies. Can't wait to see the full reveal.
    Hugs, Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply stunning Jasmine, all your embellies are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those colours are magical Jasalong with all the embellies... and that pic is dreamy.... love the sneek peeks too ???? hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous LO Jas... love the distressing and beautiful embellishments and that photo is fantastic!! OOH loving those sneak peeks... my sort of colours... looks yummy!! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sensational Layout Jas!! Love how you have rips all over the Layout..... YES! Butterflies look Awesome!
    & Love all the other details too!!!
    Those sneaks look very very interesting!!!
    I'll be back! LOL
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. what an amazing photo.. really captures the feel of the day..and wowzsers what a page.. all those colours are superb for this one.. excellent work miss Jas.. love it..and woot woot sneaks..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowee what an amazing layout!!! You have sure rocked that palette!!! Wonderful work, my friend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love what you have done with the colour palette and your shabby tearing and layering is so effective! Those sneaks are awesome - gorgeous buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  9. When I first saw this I thought ...oooooooo!!
    LOVE IT!!!
    those colours are just stunning...perfect with that photo!!
    We went Qld in 2009 and I haven't scrapped one photo!!.
    you have me inspired!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I love the silhouette photo of your kids Jasmine. What a a great idea and its perfect for the colour combo. Love the sneaks too.
    Thank you for visiting my blog and for the lovely comment. :)

    ReplyDelete