Hi Girlfriends,
Hope you have had a great week.
This is my take on Scrap The Girls Jan challenge which was: Summer Loving - Scrap your favourite summer memories or moments.
You may or may not know, that we travel to Qld each year as we did in Nov last year (feels strange talking about last year when it was only a few weeks ago).
I thought I would scrap about Mwah at Mooloolaba which is one of my favouritest, noicest places to visit.
And yes, I have used orange again. It is a bit of a fave at the moment sorry.
I will be back soon with a few sneaks for my GDT at Tidbitz in Time. I received Wendy's kit in the mail a few days ago and it is awesome. I have never tried to make multiple LOs from one kit, so to say I have been challenged is an understatement.
Have a great weekend.
Jasx
beautiful.. love those colours .... hugs x
ReplyDeleteThis layout of you is Gorgeous..
ReplyDeleteThe bits of Orange make the hole Page POP!!!
Stunning.......
XX
This is GORGEOUS...I LOVE the orange and the twine and the paint...gosh I love everything....It's just so dang Fabuliscious! Love and Peace xox
ReplyDeletefabulous work!! Love the colour - just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! This came out so clear in the end. I LOVE those colours and why not use orange hey? Its such a bright and happy colour. Especially up against the green. And I must point out here you look awesome. How on earth do you stay in such good shape after 4 kids woman? lol..I am jealous.. :o)
ReplyDeleteST St STUNNING Jasmine I sooo love the colour combo yo u have used!
ReplyDeleteJas, this looks amazing!!! I lurve the colours of it and that is such a gorgeous pic of you! (In the background of the pic you can see Mount Coolum, which I am looking at from my window now...LOL) Next trip up here we are definitely catching up for drinks! ;-) XXX
ReplyDeleteGorgeous LO! Love the embellies and the splash of paint
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous Jas... Love the colours, the orange really pops off the page!! Really beautiful photo!! I love the Sunshine Coast too, so many gorgeous beaches! We'll have to meet up next time your here on holidays :) hugs
ReplyDeleteWOW! this is just stunning. Gorgeous mix of colours and the paint looks awesome.
ReplyDeleteAdorable layout! And I"m so glad we'll be working together :) :
ReplyDeletei love the two colours together....great pic too by the way!
ReplyDeleteFirst off, wonderful picture! Secondly, I love this color combo!!! This looks gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo look at you!! And the LO is fabbo too - love your colour combo - the orange against the green rocks :)
ReplyDeleteStunning. Love the colors, the flowers "pop" and the photo is gorgeous :)
ReplyDeletewowzarooni... wow.
ReplyDeletewhat an amazing and stunnin photo..and i love love this layout..the colours and the texture is amazing..yay
Love the colour combo here...certainly don't apologise for using the orange, it's stunning! Beautiful photo too :)
ReplyDelete