About me, my family and anything scrap related

Saturday, November 27, 2010

The Color Room #34

First a big Happy Birthday to my God Daugther Miss A. I hope you are having a great 5th Birthday.

Yey, I am back into it after a few weeks break.
The colors this week at TCR were perfect for my stash as they were all colors I love. I pulled out anything red, blue, aqua and green and threw it all on. I am determined to use up my stock. It is amazing how much you collect isn't it?

This is a pic of the boys a long long time ago. The poor cherubs spent so much time on the floor. Don't they say it's good for them??


I am onto the next LO so I'll be back soon. Don't go too far now ya hear!

Thanks for popping by!

Jasx

7 comments:

  1. WOW absolutely LOVE!! this LO Jas... all those gorgeous flowers really pop on the white background... how cute is that pic. Definitely have to get in a LO for this palette!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh MAN.. Jas this is oh so very very cute.. love the photo and all the flowers. woot woot.and your misting and the folding and that clock.. omg that is gorgeous..yummy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAUW....Jasmine, absolutly a gorgeous layout and what a cute picture :-D The color-combo i fantastic and I just the way you have arranged the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gawd this is gorgeous Jasmine. Love all the bright colours you used. Amazing.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that cluster of handmade flowers and pre made flowers is just divine, those cherubs are soooo cute too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh thanks Jas - havent even posted for A's birthday myself!! Very slack - but she is the third child...
    This is just SOOO cute - I hardly even remember the boys this little, love the colour combo and love this style of just chucking it all on the page - looks fantastic!! Luvvin that butterfly too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love the colours to death Jas..boys look so cute..:)

    ReplyDelete