also has a new challenge so pop over here and get started on this sketch: Now I flipped the sketch and came up with this: I love the yellow and black together. I made my yummy flowers with black tissue paper.
So, I have given you enough work, now off you go and get started.
I particularly like the simplicity of your layout and the way you flipped it around. The flowers...gorgeous.
I should tell you that you inspired me last week, with letting your kids go for it with the scrapping and using your old stuff and I did the same yesterday and OMG...the kids were occupied for a good hour. No hair pulling involved at all. the 2yo was good too. Thanks for sharing your idea Jasmine. I wouldnt have done it if I hadnt seen it on your blog!
This is one of my favorites from you. I love the black background. Awesome page!
ReplyDeleteOh I love the colour combo here! Great sample..its on my list to do! xo
ReplyDeleteOk I love the yellow and black combo, looks great! Love the simplicity of this and ur butterfly trail is cute.
ReplyDeleteabsolutely gorgeous jas... i'm lovin the black and yellow combo too... sensational! :)) x
ReplyDeleteThank You JAsmine!!
ReplyDeleteI particularly like the simplicity of your layout and the way you flipped it around. The flowers...gorgeous.
I should tell you that you inspired me last week, with letting your kids go for it with the scrapping and using your old stuff and I did the same yesterday and OMG...the kids were occupied for a good hour. No hair pulling involved at all. the 2yo was good too. Thanks for sharing your idea Jasmine. I wouldnt have done it if I hadnt seen it on your blog!
This is stunning Jas - gorgeous colour combo and simple - good idea to flip the sketch
ReplyDeletethose little yellow butterflies just make s the layout!!!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this!! It is gorgeous. Precious photo. Love the flowers. Mel xxx
ReplyDelete