Here is my spin on Kraft It Up this month.
I love these photos of DS. When we went to the gardens the other week he insisted I take some pictures of him.
Of course I didn't say no.
I just love his smile, even with missing teeth.
SO ONLY 1 WEEK UNTIL WE SETTLE ON OUR NEW HOUSE.
I am sooooooooooooooooooooooo excited but I still have soooooooooooooooooooooo much to do.
So, I better get off this computer and get a start hey??
Thanks for popping into the Vine.
Jasx
he does have a beautiful smile..so cheeky! Love the painted(?) background!
ReplyDeletewhat a little poser!! love the missing toothless smile! too cute. colours are awesome - esp. the aqua.
ReplyDeleteoh Jaz you are a wonderful commenter.. i love each and every word.. thanks thats awesome.. and you probably know that i am a huge blog stalker and commenter myself so it means heaps.. and enough about me...
ReplyDeleteLOVE that layout. what gorgeous photos.. and the squiggly paint matte... woot woot. and the raw chippy and the fold down..an the splash of orange.. perfect.. love the whole thing... woot woot... lots of sugar to you.
This is such an awesome take on the sketch. Thanks so much for joining in at KIU.
ReplyDeleteLove the white scribble! Very cute and I love your little journal! :)
ReplyDeleteHi Jasmine, love the background paint effect.. brilliant work ... inspiring ..
ReplyDeleteFantastic LO Jas, love the painted background. Those pics are adorable!! :)
ReplyDeleteawwww Jas this is great!!!
ReplyDeletehope your move goes well, not long now...
:)))))))
xxxxxxxx
lovely page....great title...loving the orange patterned paper. smiles
ReplyDeletesoooooooooooo cooooollll paint effect I LOVE IT!!!!!!
ReplyDeletethis is awesome. Love the paint and the little pops of orange on the page to tie in with his jumper, so cute!
ReplyDeleteWow this is awesome Jas. I love the paint effect and the chipboard with the circles and the PP underneath. great effect. They are great photos. All the best with your move. Hugs, Mel xxx
ReplyDeleteLove your page!!!! Love what you did with the chipboard, awesome!!
ReplyDeleteLove this layout ! Great job !
ReplyDeletefabulous, fabulous page... love it all!
ReplyDeletePS... thanks for your visits to my blog :)
Gorgeous Jas!! Love the paint...its look awesome!! Hope the move went well!! xo
ReplyDelete