About me, my family and anything scrap related

Monday, October 18, 2010

Getting there

We formally move into the house this Friday (our first sleepover as the boys say).
For the past 4 days I have been cleaning, scrubbing, washing blinds, packing, unpacking, cleaning and scrubbing more, scheduling tradies/quotes and trying to get organised.
I am such an organised 'freak' normally but this has been a BIG challenge. Anyway, we are on our way. I can't move and have RSI in my hands from cleaning and scrubbing, but hey, this time next week I might even be able to get my scrap stuff out.
Oh yeh, and in between I have been working and tending to the kids (unfortunately they have been a bit neglected compared to normal but it is only a few days).

So, just to keep you going for a bit while I keep organising and packing here is a LO I did the last week night. It was one from my head, no sketch, no criteria and just trying to use up scraps. Anyway, a few nights ago I was looking at Challenge Heaven and saw the sketch and could not believe it. (I just added the bit of journaling on the masking tape to finish it off to the sketch.) A bit freaky!!!!





Anyway, I will be in touch when I get another 5 mins.

Jasx

9 comments:

  1. hehe .. .fabulous jas. love the fabric, the circle, the stitching.... so many yummy textural goodies! funny how there is a sketch for just about anything you come up with huh? :))) good luck settling in! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the texture in this LO. Good luck with the big move :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes - I can vouch for the fact that you are a organise and clean freak... calm down girlfriend!! House is sensational BTW girls.. amazing. This LO is so cute Jas - I have this paper (!!!) love it and never known how to use it to its full advantage. Spooky when a LO done matches a sketch hey!! This has a real country feel to it - love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looovvveee the fabric and what a bonus about the sketch LOL :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic jas.. looks awesome.. and i'm a huge fan of masking tape in all its forms..woot woot.. and there should be something arriving in your mail box today or tomorrow.. fingers crossed and hoping that darn AUssie post is half decent.
    woot woot awesome layout again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh how exciting... goodluck with the move xx Gorgeous layout, where did you find the time :) thanks for the congrats on the Boxx DT.. Im a bit excited LOL !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love love love the layered fabric

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this sooo much...think it is my fav of yours!! The fabric is PERFECT!!!

    Hope you settle in just nicely! xo

    ReplyDelete