Secondly, this is my LO for Creative Scrappers. It was a really great sketch to work with.
No real reason for the splatters, just that I had to try something else apart from sticking bits of paper onto other bits of paper (as my hubby says).
And lastly: ONE MORE SLEEP TO GO. We settle tomorrow on the new house and I get to see inside again. I have forgotten so much of it from when we bought it 3 months ago.
Lots of cleaning to do tomorrow and over the weekend then we can start moving everything in.
I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it. I'm about to loose control and I think I like it.
Jasx
good luck with the move first of all.. and is that your new addy you gave me??? coz i will prob be posting something...
ReplyDeleteand love that layout. . and the splatters are perfect..YUM.. awesome..
GOOD LUCK with your move!!! How exciting for you :-) LOVE this page Jasmine, the splatters add just the right touch :-)
ReplyDeletedid you just use lines from a really daggy 80's song???
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous - love the b&w photo with the border on the pp. very noice.
colours are awesome together
LOL...
ReplyDeleteWell how exciting. I think moving into a new home is like starting life again..:o)Or at least it feels like that.
I LOVE the frame around the photo.I havent seen that before. It is very unique. Way to go to the paint splatter. I bet you, you will be addicted now. Its such an easy thing to do, yet it so effective. Keep it up!.
Love the splatters on your LO, and the border is great. Good luck with the move, hope it all goes well for you.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the move Jas, hope it all goes really well. Love this LO and loved doing this sketch too. It was a great one.
ReplyDeleteWow, fab layout Jas!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm excited for you, it took you a while to find the right home - enjoy it!!!
Shell xx
Gorgeous Jas I love the paint splatters and the vivid colours on B&W looks fab!! Good luck with the move... hope it goes smoothly :)
ReplyDelete