About me, my family and anything scrap related

Saturday, September 4, 2010

A Just Because

It has been sooo long since I have done a LO that hasn't been for my DT work or a challenge of some sort.

So, the other night I decided to do one of DS 'just because'. We had been to the beach and of course he had to take his football. He is obsessed with sport so I wanted to create a LO about his little obsession.

I had this funky idea for the background as I loooove my glimmer mist at the moment.

It's not often I love a layout I have done as I am my own worst critic but I was really happy with this.



Thanks for calling in.

Jasx

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic LO Jas, love the background. I'm really into mist and paint at the moment too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Jas :) Great LO, love the masking....

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it love it love it!!! that background is very funky - love doing "just Because" LO's too and this one needed to be told before the end of footy season - then what?? Pokemon??

    ReplyDelete