About me, my family and anything scrap related

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Lollipop Ladies - Challenge #1


Who feels like Banana Split with Sprinkles?
Well pop on over to The Lollipop Ladies have take a look at our first challenge.

This is my interpretation of the challenge:


I went with the colours of the ice cream (pink, brown and white). There was also yellow in the pp for the banana and I also added the yellow flower (there was also the yellow duck in the photos which went really well too).

I used the circle in the paper for the shape of the ice-cream scoops and for the sprinkles I added the splash of bling around the journal card.

I also used 3 photos for the 3 scoops of ice-cream.

Now I'm hungry.....

Jasx

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation. I love the DP and the elements. Best of all are the photos of course. Great inspiration.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so craving a banana slipt now! Thanks! Hee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Jas. I love the flowers and bling, and the journalling is the best. I so understand the handbag and shoe fetish. A girl can never have enough. Hugs, Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute girly layout - perfect inspiration - love the design LO and the embellishments. Wonderful take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this layout.. it's really pretty! Shoes and Handbags are lovely .. lol!!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so gorgeous and girlie! Love the way you did the circle and added the touch of yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous layout.... and those photos awwww !!! thanks for the happy birthday wishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this LO Jas .... you have boys too right??? JUST KIDDING!!!

    ReplyDelete