
Sooo, does this tempt you???? It certainly tempted me and this is what I came up with:
Now first, you must understand what it took to get the ruffle.
I cut the waist off DD's size 2 jeans, but, I then had to unpick so much of it to get it flat and then to separate the ruffles and then unpick some more and more and more. Anyway, it was worth it.
So I shaped the ruffle like the patty pan of the cupcake and made a circle shape out of the red pp for the shape of the cupcake.
So, if this tempts you, pop over to The Lollipop Ladies and find out more.....
Jasx
Wow, Jas that was a lot of effort but the result is amazing. I absolutely love the ruffles. Great take on the inspiration. Mel xxx
ReplyDeleteThe ruffle is just beautiful Jas, well worth the effort - it makes the LO look amazing - cute pic too - wonderful work. x
ReplyDeleteclever chickadee you are, with the ruffle, but YES totally worth it. LOVE IT :)
ReplyDeleteMight have to check out the lollipop ladies and give it a go :)
xx
Wow what a lot of effort for you gorgeous LO but well worth it. It is fabulous. Great inspiration.
ReplyDeletemwah
Trace
well worth the effort - I wonder if it was a repair in a pair of jeans if you would go to so much trouble.... I know you would do anything for the sake of scrapping. Cute LO Jas - love the colours!!
ReplyDeleteTotally worth it!! Love the ruffles!! Great job! Also LOVE your KIU layout below - AWESOME!!! :D
ReplyDelete