This is my DD dressed as a Ninja Turtle. When the boys dress up she insists on joining in and unfortunately, we only have (or should I say had as she received two girly costumes for her Birthday) boy costumes. Anyway, I think she makes one cute Ninja Turtle.
Jasx
Gorgeous LO Jas - your paint looks fab and I love your scallops, oh and your TMT is very cute lol.
ReplyDeleteStunning LO Jas. Emma sure does make one cute TMNT. I love all your embellishments and the scallops. Definitely the perfect photo for this challenge. Love it! Mel xxx
ReplyDeleteNinja turtles.. AWESOME.. my brother was so into them, forgot there still about. Guess I will find out all those things soon enough as Brae gets bigger.
ReplyDeleteLove what you have done too for KIU
:) x
love how you used the colours. If the TMNT were this cute, I may have watched them!! Love the paint - very cool.
ReplyDelete