About me, my family and anything scrap related

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Application layouts for Stuck?! Sketches Creative Team

I can now show you my three LOs that I submitted for Stuck?! Sketches Creative Team back in June.


'You Guys' - I love this photo of the kids and I have had it for a while but had never been able to scrap it. I think I was saving it for a 'special occasion'. So what better time to use it than for my application to Stuck? It sure paid off.


'My Girl' - I took these photos of DD in a lane way in Carlton. I meet my girlfriend for coffee there (well not in the lane way but in a coffee shop in Carlton) so I made sure I took the camera the next time we met. Love how this LO came together.


'Movie Star' - This is my grandmother who I never knew but I just love this photo of her. I am not sure which year it was taken but I assume she was very young. I think she looks like a movie star (hence the title).

Thanks for stopping by.
Enjoy!

Jasx

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous LO's!! Congrats on your position, fantastic to work with you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo Jas, wtg! Fabbo LOs but, I particularly love 'you guys' :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your work. I really understand why Sara chose you for the team. Looking forward to working with you :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. All so pretty. I love all the little details you give your LOs. Congrats on STUCK?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous LO's Jas, love all the details in each one!! Congrats on your DT posi with Stuck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats bestie!! well deserved. You are going to be a busy little scrapper - maybe a scrap room is needed now??? I'll have a chat to Nick...

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG what an amazing photo of your grandmother - perfect title

    ReplyDelete