About me, my family and anything scrap related

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Some new layouts

I have been trying to challenge myself this month and doing some new things (make a few of my own embellies). Here are a few LO to share with you.

The first was for Kraft It Up. The challenge was to use a Kraft base and a monochromatic colour scheme. I came across these photos of DS the other day so I thought white was the perfect colour to use. Loved how it turned out.



This layout of DD was for Scrap the Girls using: 5 buttons, 4 patterned papers, 3 flowers, 2 photos and 1 alpha. DD chats all day whether it be to me or to herself. It is so lovely to listen to. I think she might get it from her mumma who is always up for a chat.



This last layout was for Scrapbook Savvy using their sketch. These photos are from 2006 but when I came across them the other day I decided to scrap them as I had always loved them and remembered the day quite well.



Thanks for looking and have a great day.

3 comments:

  1. These are awsome Jas - very cute. Man you are just churning them out now aren't you!! love your work

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BESTIE!! hAVE A GOOD ONE GIRLFRIEND

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, Love the 'days like this' layout. Just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete