About me, my family and anything scrap related

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

February Already?

So it's now February.
Did we blink and miss all of January?

The kids are back at school.
Yay.
As much as we had a lovely break, routine, routine, routine.
Yes, it's back.  I feel so much more organised.

So much so that I sat down after morning drop off and literally "threw" this together.
My mojo is missing so it was a great start to find some inspiration and hopefully make more time to scrap again.  
With D'lish pieces, it is so easy to create a page as fast or as slow as you want.  
This paper already had my background so all I had to do was co-ordinate my pieces to highlight my photo.


A lot of the pieces tend to come from the Just Add Paper Kits but eventually end up with my mixed D'lish pieces that I have colour co-ordinated in individual snap lock bags. It makes it so much easier to reach for the colour you are after.



So a new month, a new set of challenges over at D'lish so make sure you find some time to join us.  We would love to see what you create.

Jasx

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic page, great back ground paper.. love the pop of yellow.. and yes February.. I am finished with getting kids back to school so I am still trying to find a new 'normal'!! hehe.. have a great week..

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOVE the bg.... I just did a batch today [didn't intend too, but had paint left over from one page & couldn't waste it!!!]….. love that touch of yellow. Looks brill. And yay to routines back in place!!!

    ReplyDelete