I can't believe how long it takes me to scrap a photo of a certain occasion.
The page I am sharing with you today is of my son and I on his 14th Birthday...
he is about to turn 17...
so three years in the making right? Haha.
I
created this at retreat last month. I think it's the fact that I search
through photos for retreat that I come across pics like this.
But anyho, the memory has now been created.
I kept the page pretty simple, just highlighting the photo, the background work, and that gorgeous cluster of D-lish goodness which included a sequin bow and a mixture of resin flowers, paper flowers and a fabric flower. Adding the combination of the three gives it so much texture.
So sometimes, less is more on a page, depending on what you are trying to highlight.
Have a great day.
I hope it's a 'scrappy' one.
Jasx


No comments:
Post a Comment