About me, my family and anything scrap related

Saturday, August 25, 2018

D-lish Scraps, a new challenge

Our August Cybercrop is now live and ready for you to play along with at D-lish Scraps, The Scrap Suite.
There are 4 new great challenges for you and I look forward to seeing what you create.

My challenge for you this month is to 
"Make it Memorable"

I would love you to add a piece of memorabilia on your page like this gorgeous Santa I have used on my page.  
My daughter drew this for me a few years ago and it has sat in my scrap stash knowing that I wanted to use it on a page.  
Isn't that what scrapbooking is all about? 
 Memories. 
So what do you have laying around that you can use?
 
 And some close ups to show you the gorgeous D-lish detail 

 I have added the following:

 
 
Have fun scrapping.

Jasx

No comments:

Post a Comment