About me, my family and anything scrap related

Saturday, May 5, 2018

D-lish Scraps May Inspiration Board

There is another stunning Inspiration Board this month at D-lish for you to play along with.
I loved the soft pink and grey.
I was instantly drawn to the dream catcher so I wanted to create my own for my page.
I have used a photo of me as a little girl and I found it so hard to think of a title. 
Not "knowing myself" then made it so much harder than if I create a page about one of my kids.
So Lil Lady it became.


 In case you haven't seen it yet, here is the Inspiration Board

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgXmFyZQkCk2UHvZ1o68vXvOzxPBpOFoqL_4MeYfIayb4lpCHH_N-kLZ2egzY52y2cJRURsP0Zoj0a9dW4sNZiLKkfPcQUd298NLNWXbUByVdkUXns_z4GUVrM3g1hePQlatPGpP16Hz2oh/s1600/28879448_10215594900924490_86833103_o.jpg

You can find all of the details on the blog and in The Scrap Suite.

A close up to see some of the gorgeous D-lish pieces.


 I began my dream catcher using a paper doily behind a circle frame.
The creative cut feathers then became the base.

Have a fabulous day and I look forward to seeing your creations using this Inspiration Board.

Jasx

1 comment: