Wow, where has the year gone?
Christmas is almost here and then time to make a couple of New Year's Resolutions....or not....lol.
I am sharing a 8.5x11 page today rather than the traditional 12x12.
I
love when I see other pages this size but I personally find it a
challenge because it feels like I need to work on such a smaller scale.
I enjoyed this so much that I then made a few more pages this size.
Maybe this is my new trend....well for a while at least.
They were so much quicker and easier to create which is great when you are "time poor" but really really want to scrap.
I have used a photo of my daughter from years ago.
I just love going back and scrapping old photos...it really brings back beautiful memories.
I love this busy paper and it was so easy to match the gorgeous D-lish Scraps pieces to it.
I used:
So until next time, take care and happy Scrapping.
Jasx



So pretty! The photo lights up the page!
ReplyDelete