Ho Ho Ho!
Merry Christmas to you!
I wonder what you got up to yesterday!
I hope it involved lots of love, joy and pressies!
For me, well it was an early start seeing what Santa left under the tree, then off to my
Mother-In-Laws for lunch and back to our house for dinner.
It was full of relaxing fun, good food and family.
If you are looking for some extra challenges and you haven't seen our latest D-lish Scraps Cybercrop, then you are in for a treat with 4 new challenges.
This was my challenge for you:
I love that the title really pops on the page, it's simple and tells us exactly what the page was to celebrate.....my twins turning 8.
I love that the title really pops on the page, it's simple and tells us exactly what the page was to celebrate.....my twins turning 8.
We don't always need a long or large title to tell the story.
The other highlights on the page of course are lots of goodness from D-lish Scraps.
They include
Enjoy the festive season and I will see you again in 2018.
Happy New Year!
Jasx



Lovely layout, love the color on the back ground.. and yes I had a simple but good Christmas with just 4 of us this year... life has been so busy it was nice to not feel overstressed!
ReplyDelete