Hello Hello.
I am here to share a new page with you today which is about my daughter.
She
often asks or says something that is really 'out of left field' and it
gives the rest of us a good laugh...without upsetting her of course.
We recently went away and this page is about one of those moments.
I had to preserve the memory to look back on in years to come.
My journaling is on the tag tucked away at the side.
I
printed this pineapple image off the internet and that determined my
colour palette which brought the page together a lot easier.
With such a range of colour in the D-lish embellishments, it was so easy to match them to the pineapple.
Above I have used
Above I have used
Have a great day and enjoy your scrappy time.
Jasx



That pineapple story sounds interesting!!! Love layout!
ReplyDelete