Hello hello.
I am sharing a page with you today that I made for D-lish Scraps using the
Seriously, these kits are amazing.
I still have half of the kit left that I can use to create another page....
or maybe even 2.
And of course, the stencil can be used again and again and again.
I began by using the stencil as my background using Tim Holtz barn door ink.
This created an instant layer to the page.
I then used a bit of everything from the kit from the stars, to the flair to the washi.
I used the die cut title but cut off the 'Seriously' part and just used RAD...
and then I had two titles....even better.
I cut my own star out of the black hessian piece to create a new element on the page.
A bit of stamping and my page was complete.
So grab yourself a JAP Kit containing:
- roll of black lines washi tape
- 3 x flair
- pack of die cut journal cards
- planar resin cap
- light bulb patch
- cassette tape charm
- 2 x fabric covered wooden stars
- Set of 8 nested wood veneer hexagons
- chevron design mini stencil
- 10 x mini star cabochons
- sheet of white tissue paper
- 15cm strip of black hessian
- 'Seriously Rad' creative cut title
and start creating :)
Jasx




Very cool layout!
ReplyDelete