About me, my family and anything scrap related

Monday, June 12, 2017

Guest Designer at Scrapki Wyzwaniowo

I was very fortunate to win the April "Doodle Hearts" challenge at Scrapki-wyzwaniowo and then asked to come back as their Guest Designer for June to join in the "See It In Pink" challenge.  

Winning a challenge has been on my little scrappy bucket list so I was more than thrilled to win.
I also received a fabulous prize from 7 Dots Studio. Yay.

This is my page:

 I have created a few "pink pages" lately and I immediately think soft and pretty and it usually includes a photo of my daughter. I wanted this page to be fun and bold and bright and include both my son and daughter.  We don't always 'see it in pink' for boys.....  I loved the final page, it's bright, it's grungy and it includes everything for both a boy and girl.

 And a few close ups


If you want some fabulous inspiration for them Design Team, head over to

Jasx

1 comment:

  1. Well done on your win!! This layout is stunning as well!

    ReplyDelete