Hello hello.
I'm back to share a page I created for ARTastic this month. As soon as I saw the image I knew which photo I wanted to use. It was a photo hubby took of my boys many years ago flying a kite.
I love the angle of the shot and everything about the boys watching this kite (you might have to squint to see the kite...lol).
Here is the delightful artwork by Ethel Spowers called The Kite.
Who doesn't love to fly a kite?
Jasx
Oh I love your photo, it is perfect for our challenge and your background is perfect too....
ReplyDeletehey its all perfect ;)
Thanks for joining our ARTastic challenge this month Jasmine.
Totally and absolutely delightful - this page is gorgeous. Thank you so much for joining our ARTastic challenge this month.
ReplyDeleteWonderful layout, and yes I love the photo too!
ReplyDeleteBautiful page! I love your background :)
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot for joining us at ARTastic! :)
What a wonderful page! Thank you for joining in with our challenge at ARTastic this month!
ReplyDeletexx Evelyn
Lovely, perfect photo. Thanks for creating with us at ARTastic!
ReplyDeleteAww!! It's gorgeous!!! Thanks for sharing with us at ARTastic!! Hugs Anna
ReplyDeleteGreat background work and a lovely layout. Thank you for sharing this with us at Artastic
ReplyDeleteperfect photo for this challenge. totally love the layout.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful page and yes the perfect photo for the challenge 😀 thank you for joining us at ARTastic.
ReplyDelete