Hello hello,
I am sharing a page with you today featuring all of my little "cherubs"
from a holiday we had in Port Douglas a year ago now....I really wish I
was back there....but alas, I will have to wait until our next holiday
instead.
I love this colour combination and I left a lot of white space in the design to make the colours really 'pop'.
I think using these colours makes every D-lish embellishment a star on this page.
Keeping the photo black and white makes it it's own centrepiece with all of the
D-lish glory around it.
And then adding some 'inky sprinkles' brings it all together perfectly.
This close up shows you the sweet detail of the Resin Flowers and Resin Butterfly.
I have also used a little Journal It in the form of a calendar.
And can you see that patterned paper?
It's actually a tissue box cut up.
Is it going a bit too far when you buy tissue boxes with a design that
you know you can use in scrapbooking...or is it just being
thrifty...lol.
And in this close up I have used my favourite....D-lish Paper Doilies.
Using two different colours adds that dimension to the layers.
Another layer is the Bitty Bag in red and white.
Add in there a piece of the Minifetti, a few Sequins and a gorgeous Fantasy Bloom and my page is complete.
Thanks for coming past D-lish Scraps today and I cannot wait to share a new page with you later in the month.
I am 'patiently' waiting for my May Sunset Dreaming Just Add Paper Kit to arrive so I can have a play and create something D-lish with it :)
Jasx



Lovely layout, love the colors..
ReplyDelete