About me, my family and anything scrap related

Monday, May 22, 2017

Strike a Pose - D-lish Scraps

I hope you got some scrappy time this weekend.  
Unfortunately between kids sport and functions, it was a 'scrap free' weekend for me :(
But I had created this page to share with you today.
I was only after one nice photo of my darling daughter but of course, it turned into a series or pics, many different poses and many that didn't end up on the page.
This design is probably a bit 'random' for me but it was fun just adding lots of bits and pieces and just going with it.
Here you can see I have used some Loose Sequins, some Ombre Wordfetti pieces which are so easy to add to the page and one of my faves, the Elegance Blooms.
I have also used  a beautiful blue Tassel and finally some Cabbage Roses to complete the page.
There are a lot of new arrivals and re-stocked items in the shop so make sure you check them out here
See you again next time.
Jasx

1 comment: