About me, my family and anything scrap related

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Hearts, hearts and more hearts

I have played along with the challenge at Scrapki-wyzwaniowo this month which is 
"Doodle Hearts"

I began by using a piece of white cardstock and creating a "rainbow" of colours with inks.

I then had a lot of fun creating my hearts.  

I used a template to draw the hearts and I then doodled some more around them and in them and between them.... I also created some white doodle hearts too.

I cut them out and then added them to the Ken Oliver Colour Blast Splash paper along with some stamping and minimal embellishments as I wanted the hearts to be the main feature.


Jasx

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, love the colors and the hearts look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!!!THIS IS GORGEOUS!!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing at SW challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and cheerful LO! Fantastic project, I love it! Thank you for joining us at Scrapki-wyzwaniowo challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Amazing!!! Thanks for your participation at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Colorful & lovely layout! Thank you for joining us at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic layout! So fresh and colorful!
    Thank You for joining us at Scrapki - wyzwaniowo :-)

    ReplyDelete