About me, my family and anything scrap related

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Kraft+ October Challenge

Good afternoon crafters.

I have popped in today (after an extended absence) to share a page I created this afternoon for Kraft+.  I loooooooved this challenge.  The picture was so striking and I find feathers a challenge so I had to give it a go.

This photo is of my beautiful Mum last Christmas.  Knowing it was her last Christmas, she really made the most of her day and this photo of her laughing will be one of my many treasured memories of her.


Here is the challenge board. ((For my extra natural items, I have added some dead leaves from my daffodils under the heart (yes I was desperate I know :) ))



Hopefully this gets my mojo flowing to try another page before the end of the month.

Jasx

6 comments:

  1. What a precious photo and a beautiful layout.. love the stamped feathers..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adore this....it's a fabulous photo of your Mum..... & those blues and yellows.....lovely choice! The charm's heart really works a treat & your dead leaves....perfect!!!! Thanks, of course, for joining us at K+...I'm glad you're enjoying the challenges:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very beautiful and precious. Love the colours and the feathers . Just perfect
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is so special.. not because it is so very stunning.. but because of the sentiment attached.
    thank you for playing along with Kraftplus challenges.. another stunning entry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a special page and a very beautiful photo too. I adore what you have done. The pops of colour are perfection. Thanks for joining us at K+

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is simply beautiful! Such a gorgeous photo & I adore what you've done with it...those colours, those details, just beautiful. Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ :)

    ReplyDelete