As much as I think about scrapping, I just don't get to sit down and put those thoughts to paper.....
But I managed this one quickly. Sometimes, when you don't think about it a page comes together quite quickly.
The challenge at Scrap The Boys this month is:

With 3 boys, it wasn't hard to find a photo to suit the challenge.
I have used a clothes tag in the background and cut out the letters to create a title. It wasn't my ideal title but I was limited with letters so this was the best I could come up with. It suits the pic I guess.
Have a great day.
Jasx

Sometimes I think what we WANT to say, & what ends up being said really is best! I think the title works sooo well....love the staples on it, too:) I think it's a fabulous page....love the black and the splotches......& the little bit of journaling....says a lot!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is fabulous! Love the alphas for your title! Love the details!
ReplyDeleteLove all the different pieces under the photo.
ReplyDeleteLove all the different pieces under the photo.
ReplyDeleteAwesome page! Love the background effects and such an adorable photo. Thanks for joining us this month at STB.
ReplyDeleteLOVE!!! how do you make it look so easy? You managed this one quickly? Not fair .... it would have taken me hours!!! Talent PLUS my lady!!! xx
ReplyDeleteAmazing!! Love the yellow. Thanks for playing along with Scrap the boys.
ReplyDeleteJas, this ROCKS! I love the colour combo, the texture, title, embellishments...just all of it. Nailed it! Thanks for playing along with us at STB. :)
ReplyDeleteYou rocks the challenge .....I love your background work !!! Thanks for joining us at STB..
ReplyDeleteAmazing!!!! Thanks for joining us for STB's
ReplyDelete