About me, my family and anything scrap related

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Scrap Around The World.....the first time I have played along

I love the mood boards at Scrap Around The World so I thought it was time I finally played along.

This is the beautiful mood board


I was inspired by the beautiful soft colours, the fairy of course because she is so pretty and the cogs...well I knew I had some of those to add so that bit was easy.

And of course my page had to be about my beautiful girl being a "girly" kind of board.


Thanks for stopping by.
I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

Jasx

12 comments:

  1. Oh So gorgeous!! love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Jaz, this is beyond BEAUTIFUL. I love it. Cheers Di

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Ohmyohmyohmy.....♥♥♥...that is just perfection on a page......man, I WISH I had a little girl to scrap....she is sooo cute& of course, you've made her really look like a fairy with this LO:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning page ! Love the subtle background :)
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at SATW this month! Hope to see you join us again in the next challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww...she is a little Fairy herself! How sweet is this? Perfectly feminine :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty page. I love how the pictures match the layout. Thank you for playing along with SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous layout! The photos are amazing and you showcased them beautifully! All the best from SATW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this Jasmine - I'm always inspired by your work :) Thanks for sharing this with us at SATW <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooooooo soft and gorgeous! Lov the photo's and love th soft design! Awesome page!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so soft and girly; I love the pastel colours You used; thanks for playing at SATW

    ReplyDelete